on 24 March 2017
Says "Strong Green Waterproof Tarpaulin"
If you are expecting a heavy duty, good quality tarpaulin for a ground sheet or car cover as described you will be dissapointed.

What I got was an Economy Polyethyene tarpaulin very thin and cheap looking,
the sort of thing you would see in a weekend market or car boot sale.
By saying stong you are giving the impression of heavy duty. ie thicker and strong.
If it had said Economy in the discription I would not have bought it.
You can see from the weave in the photo its not anything like the photo on Amazon.
review image
7 people found this helpful
on 3 July 2017
Don't waste your money! Very very thin. Holes where it had been folded and cracks along fold lines.
This is not strong, it isn't waterproof and ir's a waste of money. Not fit for purpose.
5 people found this helpful
on 13 November 2017
I don't like giving negative reviews (preferring to let things slide) but I would be failing my fellow buyers if I did not point out that this item is overstating itself with the description 'strong'. If you buy it, be careful because you might rip it during your attempt to cover something with it --- it is very thin.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 April 2018
Wish I had of read the reviews. This is paper thin, states strong, far from it, the packaging states economy, so its cheap, nasty and totally mis-described by the seller, they are mis informing us and being dishonest with the description.

Ripped on first use, not even anything sharp.

As a result, being returned, not fit for purpose, not as described, awful stuff. Kitchen roll would be better.

Amazon must stop this and these seller palming off on us utter rubbish.
on 26 November 2017
Rubbish, "economy tarpaulin" it says on the package. I certainly expected something much better.

Thin as hell! Can't trust it even to cover a floor for waterproofing.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 January 2014
Not waterproof, rain pours through it. A good size but not much use if you want to keep something dry.
15 people found this helpful
on 12 May 2018
I ordered what I thought from the description, was a double coated, heavy duty tarpaulin... What I got was NOT that, as you can tell from the flyer included with it in the photograph... I've had to use it as I needed one urgently, but VERY disappointed...
review image
on 19 July 2017
Flimsier than I expected, on the packet it says "economy ground sheet" rather than "strong" or "heavy duty" as advertised on Amazon, so am a bit disappointed as its thinner and may not be as durable than I thought it'd be.
on 16 May 2017
The description doesn't mention this, but they have more eyelets down the edges!! These made it easier to secure on top of the log store which is now protected from rain :)
on 23 June 2017
This is not a strong quality tarpaulin. It is extremely thin and cheap, the sort of thing you would buy from a pound shop. I agree with the last review. If they had called it Economy Tarpaulin as displayed on the packet I most certainly would not have bought it.
review imagereview image