on 1 July 2016
Bought this to replace one bought in Aldi three years ago, seems comparable in quality, although slightly more expensive. Thought I was getting green as illustrated in photo but it was black. If you have a wide car measure your back seat first, this just covered a Fiesta, delivery was quick.
Update.
Used once on a friend's Fiesta, then bought a little VW Up, the slots for the seat belts are in the wrong place, it only having two rear seats, even on this tiny car the cover is a good 6" too short, each side, every time the dog jumps in he's scrambling up uncovered back seat, so after only six uses I took it off and already the wasterproof backing is breaking up. I ordered one from Aldi for £4.99 and it is vastly superior, twice the thickness, wide enough to cover all the seat and deeper too, no straining to fix it round front and rear headrests. So, summing up I'd say don't waste your money, and with Aldi being on-line now, there's no contest!
on 23 November 2016
Sorry overactive standard poodle who managed to rip one sides ties off as the stitching is not the best but the rest is staying on the back seat and doing its job well. Nicely covered in mud yet my seat is clean underneath. Could just do withi strengthening the stitching. Already led him in emergency stop and he stayed safe in the sling. If not for the fact he stands all the time this would probably have been fine so if you have a less excitable big dog who is content to lie down he should be fine and after all it is really cheap as next nearest I looked at was nearly £125
on 8 June 2017
Very poor quality.I have 2 very small dogs and wanted the Hammock for my small Toyota Yaris Verso.The tie on one side started to rip on the first outing using this Hammock.The ties are not wide enough apart to tie round both headrest uprights on the front seats so I had to fit them to the inside ones.Also the zip in the middle is a nuisance as it zips down too easily when the dogs try to stand up therefore not providing protection if they were thrown forward.I bought an extra guard to fit between the front seats to avoid this.Also I also use harnesses for the dogs & clip them into the seat belt clips with the dog safety belts which are provided with the Hammock.This is why I've given two stars.....After 6 weeks the other ties all ripped from the hammock so I would class this as rubbish and a waste of time.
on 20 October 2015
Protects my car well from my Dog. I also like how I can zip down the center so she can see me when I am driving, she doesn't get as restless this way than when it is zipped up.
I read some comments on here that said they were unhappy with this product because the straps ripped after a few uses. I have been using this with my Border Collie for months now, and it is nearly like new. However, I can see why it could rip if the dog stands, jumps or lies over the well and not on the seat. I think that has less to do with the manufacturer and more to do with the obedience of the dog. Besides, dogs should be harnessed when travelling in the back seat to protect them in the case of an accident, so this really shouldn't be an issue.
on 16 June 2015
Good for the price we paid, There is a zip that goes through the middle and my dog quickly worked out if he jumped up and leaned on the part near the front seats he could undo it (despite having his seat belt on he tries to reach us in the front seats). For a dog that sits and chills it would be perfect. It does it's job and covers the seats to prevent dog hairs. It was easy to install and remove and folds up small to stick in the boot. I haven't washed it yet but the label says it's washable at 30 degrees.
on 31 March 2016
I begrudgingly purchased this as I didn't want the other half's German shepherd in the back of my nice clean Lexus. But, the time arose when the other car wasn't free and the dog needed transporting and so, I grabbed one of these. Delivered in good time and well packaged. Easy to hook between front and back head rests and performed admirably. Little on the slidy side for the dog but only due to the material used as opposed to a fault. Kept the seats clean which was the primary function. Seems thick enough to protect seats from claws etc. Won't be used regularly, only a couple of time so far but still good as new.
on 6 June 2014
Although ok for covering the seat I was disappointed as this cover had no gap to put the lead restraint into the seat belt holder so I had to leave the zip open at the back only to find the dog had chewed through the zip so therefore have to leave it open now as I can't zip it up
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 July 2016
For the price you pay this is a great car seat cover. OK it's not going to last forever but my last one which is exactly like this has lasted for 4 years and it's only just now showing signs of wear and that why I bought this one.

I have a Citroen C3 and it covers the whole seat and seat back, it's totally waterproof and protects my car from mud, hair and dirt. It's been very hard wearing and I have 2 boisterous little dogs jumping about on it every day. I would definitely buy another one.
on 27 September 2016
Brilliant item. I used to have to sit in the back with the dog as he didn't particularly like car journeys. He wouldn't lie down and relax and despite being a bit boy would fall all over, down the foot Wells and generally be an oaf-ish nuisance. This has put a stop to all that and we have been on super long car journeys where he has lay down, chilled out the entire way. He's a big dog (rottweiler x Dogue de bordeaux) and after using this product extensively there is no rips or tearing and it seems to be durable, holding his weight easily. If you have a dog who doesn't do well with car rides I highly recommend this product.
on 18 April 2016
Fast Delivery but very pungent petrol like smell from the material used. It had to be left opened in my conservatory for 3 days, you could even smell it with the doors closed. It still smells but slightly less. I purchased a similar item last year for my own vehicle (this was a present - so even more annoying) and there was no strong smell attached to that. Sellers comments regarding my complaint were not very helpful
The smell did go off after a couple of weeks, however, once fitted inside the car, after only being used 3 times, the dogs claws have gone through this poor quality item. I also ripped in one place where the claws had gone through. The manufacturer 's name on this particular cover is BROOKSTONE. Well what I needed to go with this item was dog slippers obviously, as the material is no match for a dog's claws.