on 4 June 2010
I bought this case thinking I could get something good for nothing. Boy was I wrong.

I used it for two days up at the Lake District. I went to put it over my shoulder and the strap broke and the case fell to the ground.

I pulled out my brand new Nikon camera only to see that the lens had cracked/broken off the body of the camera. Not cheap at all to repair.

I have since bought a Lowe pro bag for my new camera and would recommend this if your camera is worth more than this bag.
0Comment| 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 May 2011
Waterproof Black Camera Case for Canon 1100D,1000D,600D,550D,500D,450D,60D,50D,40D 30D 20D 7D 5D,SX20,SX30,SX1 IS,Olympus E620 E450 E500 E510,E520,Nikon D7000,D5000,D3100,D3000,D90,D60,P90,P80,Fuji Finepix HS20 HS10,S4000 S3200 S2950,S2800 S2500,S1600,S...

The photographs of this product are deceptive.

The bag I received was similar but not the same as the product photographed.

Basically it is rather cheap and nasty and not at all what I wanted. It is not fit for purpose as the clip-on-strap clips are extremely flimsy and do not look like they could bear the weight of a camera for any substantial amount of use. I do not feel confident that a camera would be safe in a bag such as this. Surely a camera bag should be a robust object with substantial padding? Well, not this one.

I have not tested whether it is actually waterproof or not. It gives the impression that it is not any more than showerproof and a long walk in a nice steady downpour would soon result in a damaged camera.

Also no returns paperwork or telephone number were included with the bag.
on 27 January 2010
After waiting two weeks for delivery, the product differs from the images on the website.

The zips are different and the strap doesn't have the padded strip and it's very flimsy.

The pockets are useful, but there's none big enough to put the lens hood safely, and you're out of luck if you have any larger additional lenses you want to carry.

Overall, it's good for the money, but if you want a better quality product with more practicality, spend an extra tenner and get something better.
on 21 August 2010
This item looked much bigger in the advert and was not compatable with the camera that I bought although the text suggested that it was. Therfor the price was too good to be true.
on 8 April 2011
I have a Nikon D7000 with a 18-105mm and this case is too small. I can't close the zip. I had to refund this item. This case is small so, don't buy if you have a big camera!!
on 4 June 2011
Not a good buy, thin plastic tabs on the zips break very easily making it difficult for the bag to be opened. Bag is waterproof, but it will be better in the long run to get a quality bag for your expensive camera.
on 23 January 2010
The camera bag seems to be sturdy and of good appearance (not cheap looking). The cushioned central divider is attached with velcro so it can be moved; this means I can fit in both my small sized video (Sony Handycam) and still camera (Panasonic Lumix FZ38) which are of different sizes, as well as having spare batteries/tape/memory cards in the outside pockets.

Since writing my review I have read some of the others, and am writing this on 21 July 2011. References to specific things like "thin plastic tabs on the zips" leads me to wonder whether the product has changed. The zips on mine are not like that and are certainly not fragile; in 1.5 years of regular amateur use nothing on the bag has broken and the zips are undamaged and also work smoothly.
on 28 January 2010
The camera case was good value for money, but unfortuneatly not large enough to carry extra lenses. I gave it to my grandson who has a Nikon SLR with no additional lenses, and he is pleased.
on 13 September 2009
THE WATERPROOF CAMERA CASE WAS A PERFECT FIT FOR THE NEW CANNON 500D CAMERA I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED AND HAS ENOUGH SPACE INSIDE IT FOR ADDITIONAL LENS AND ACCESSORIES. VERY GOOD BUY. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND. THE PRICE FOR THE CAMERA CASE WAS EXTREMELY RESONABLE
on 6 September 2011
this bag is no where near big enough even for a canon sx30is I returned it staight away, complete waist of time as for as I'm concerned!