on 14 December 2016
Nice bag separate compartments for camera and lenses good product
on 4 November 2015
My husband is very pleased with his camera bag. Fits all his lenses , and equipment in very nicely.
on 2 April 2017
I bought this bag from Amazon and dont ask how am using this bag like no one. So many times, i roughly used by keeping my Latest DSLR.
on 28 January 2011
Bought this bag as i really liked the functionality i saw from the Lowepro bags, but this had a much more attractive price.

Pros:
-Shipped and received lightning fast
-Dense foam padding in the dividers, and base
-Lowepro 200aw size and function without the price
-lots of little pockets inside pockets
-All weather nylon cover (like Lowepro)
-Includes screen cloth sewn in main compartment
-Main compartment - Appears to be room for 4 lens and a small flash or loads of filters, memory card pouch
-Top compartment - Room for a lite jacket and misc items or bottle of water and snacks
-Front compartment - Looks like room for charger and extra battery, pens, etc.
-Safety strap... secures the sling strap and prevents a snatch and grab situation. Keeps pack in place, nice and tight.

To be determined:
-Fabric appears to be 1/2 step down from lowepro (sold cameras for years), but i doubt it will be noticable even after several years.
-Zippers seem OK, only time will tell. They arent the YKK or heavy duty kind (but neither are lowepro.

All in all i am pleased with the purchase. Will test it out this weekend and add more if i find any complaints.
on 19 June 2011
I bought this camera bag for my Canon EOS 450D Camera,lenses and other accessories. It will comfortably fit my camera with 18-55mm lens attached plus two other lenses that I own. (The main compartment will accommodate four lenses and camera).
Very similar to it's much more expensive cousin the Lowepro 202aw slingshot bag. I comes complete with its own waterproof cover. The upper compartment will hold other accessories, camera strap etc or even your lunch. Well made more than a match for the lowepro bag. The main difference is the price £20 less than the 202aw and it does not have the facility for attaching a tripod/monopod to the side. Instead it has a Tamrac SAS style band to attach lens pouches or other small cases with a similar attachment.
For the price this case is unbeatable. It is made in china, like a lot of things thes days by a company called Fancier (they have their own website). Highly recommended.
on 25 August 2012
Why would you pay thousands on good camera kit to let it get ruined by a cheap bag? You wouldn't would you. I thought I was buying a bargain, but know what, I wasn't. I was buying aggravation because the item description is inaccurate. You think you are buying a Lowepro type bag, but actually that is all you are buying, the concept. The reality is rather different. The bag is badly made. Simple as that. The stitching is poor and there are therefore gaping holes in the bag, just right for letting in rain and dust and wrecking your equipment. Thinking this to be an error, I returned the bag and was sent a second which was worse still. You'd laugh if it wasn't serious. The bags are seconds. If you like faults, and are unafraid of getting your equipment wrecked then this is the bag for you. Having lost two sets of postage money now I know that it is not the one for me.
11 Comment| 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 March 2011
Check out the Lowepro 200AW, If you like that then you'll love this bag. Exactly, and I mean exactly, the same features at half the price.

It holds about 4 lenses and a full sized DSLR with a lens attached. Great quick opening side panel for quick access to your camera. Waterproof nylon cover in hidden panel at the bottom of the bag. Loads of pockets and panels to keep all of your accessories in. Plenty of Velcro panels inside so you can configure what it holds perfectly.

The only drawback would be that it is not a very macho looking bag, being so small, and is branded 'Fancier'. I got over it soon enough though.

Great stuff.
on 4 February 2012
WHEN I ORDERED THIS ITEM, WAS DISAPPOINTED AT FIRST. THIS WAS BECAUSE IT ONLY HAD ONE STRAP, AND FAILED TO NOTICE WHEN ORDERING.
BUT AFTER FEW THOUGHTS WHETHER TO SEND IT BACK, I STARTED PACKING MY DSLR IN, I FOUND IT GREAT FOR THE REASON I BOUGHT IT FOR LIGHT AND WATERPROOF GREAT HIDDEN RAIN COVER INCLUDED, I CAN GET MY DSLR IN WITH 55MM 250MM ZOOM LENS ATTACHED SPACE FOR MY BATTERY GRIP, FILTERS, LENS, CHARGER, BATTERIES AND FLASH BASICALLY IF NOT OVER THE TOP THIS MAKES A GREAT HOLIDAY FLIGHT BAG WITH IT BEEN LIGHT AND ACCESS THE CAMERA QUICK.
AGREE WITH SOME PEOPLE THAT ONE STRAP MAY BE NO GOOD FOR LONG TREKKING OR FITTING ANY THING ELSE BAR YOUR CAMERA EQUIPMENT IN, BUT THIS IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS 202AW AT HALF THE PRICE NEARLY. PROBABLY MADE BY SAME PEOPLE DIFFERENT BADGE.
SO GOING KEEP THIS BAG FOR THEME PARKS, HOLIDAYS ABROAD. IM GOING INVEST IN BIT OF A LARGER RUCK SACK FOR CARRY BIGGER EQUIPMENT, THAT NEEDS LITTLE BIT MORE.
AS NO ROOM FOR CARRYING LARGE TRIPOD'S OR EXTRAS OR FOOD, BUT WILL DO. BUT SUPPOSE WITH SOME IMAGINATION, LITTLE THOUGHT, SURE IT COULD BE SUITED FOR A WATER BOTTLE AND SNACKS.
I RECOMMEND THAT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BAG THAT'S EASY TO ACCESS YOUR CAMERA, WITH THE NEED TO TAKE A PICTURE WITHOUT DROPPING EVERYTHING, WITH PLENTY OF SPACE FOR BASIC ACCESSORY-NEEDS, I.E. BATTERIES, SD CARDS; COUPLE OF MID RANGE LENS, FILTERS, CLEANING KIT, ITS GREAT. BUT AS A BACK PACK FOR CAMERA AND CLOTHING FOOD DEFIANTLY A NO NO
on 14 November 2011
Handy sized bag with room for camera with lens attached plus compartments for a further two lens. I can also store an extra battery with charger in this bag. There is a handy little compartment on top where I stow a lightweight cagoule. there is also a zip up pocket on the front of the bag.
The only downside for me is that it is described as a back pack which I thought would have two straps for my arms and that it would be carried like a rucksack. It actually only has one strap which can be slung over one shoulder which causes a danger of the bag slipping and being dropped. Alternatively it can be worn bandalero style which I find uncomfortable and so I carry it by the tote handle on the top of the bag which means youn only have one hand free. All in all it is a well constructed bag with lots of space and, I suppose, worth the money that I paid for it although next time I will buy a rucksack type.
on 29 December 2016
Well, This review has been a long time coming. I bought this bag fifty months ago at the time of writing (Yes that's right, over four years.)
When i bought it, I'd just got into DSLR photography and thought that a nice cheap bag will happily protect my nice cheap Canon 1100D and a kit lens, but it's so much more than a cheapo bag.
It has a single thick strap, and a thinner chest strap to hold it in place, both have clips attached for quick removal and are adjustable. Felt a little unusual at first but you get used to it. And just by unclipping the chest clip the whole bag is free to slide round so you can just unzip the side and remove your camera in one swoop.
It's a really small bag but the amount of gear you can fit in it is quite ridiculous, This is going to sound a bit like a kit list, but that's the only way i can describe it's capacity, named items purely so people can mentally size things.
The top pocket, which looks quite small currently contains an L.E.D Macro ring flash and a Speedlight (Plus a microfibre cloth) without overfilling.
The front pocket looks tiny, but has slots for multiple SD cards contains...multiple SD cards (Strangely,) a spare battery or two, my Macro flash lens rings for attachment, AA batteries for my flashes and spare body and lens caps.
The amazing bit however is the main section. There are numerous soft separators which use hook and loop fabric to stay in place. These are all still strong four years later and genuinely take effort to move. Again this looks quite small, but is quite shocking. This currently holds a Canon 6D (with a battery grip) with a 24-105mm L lens attached. A Canon 60D with a battery grip, a Nifty Fifty (Canon 50mm f/1.8) between two lens hoods and a Tamron 90mm Macro lens. It shouldn't all fit inside, but it does, and not squashed either. Like i said, the separators are really adjustable, and leaving out the second camera is more than big enough to fit in another couple of lenses. The flap also has a small pocket for more SD cards.
The fabric has stood the test of time with no tears except one one, which is on the brand tag, and i can't actually find any fraying. This is surprising as I have a tendency to abuse it. It does have a hidden pocket underneath which contains a rain hood for the bag. I've only used this a couple of times but it's been handy on both occasions.
I do believe this bag is a cheap copy of the Lowepro Slingshot 200 but it certainly doesn't feel cheap. I'm only just getting round to replacing it as it won't hold the Supertelephoto monster I'm about to buy. It won't be disposed of though and will probably be my "I can't be bothered carrying all this" bag even after replacement.