|Fits as expected||
|You Save:||£7.00 (14%)|
- Quality waterproof cordura construction, with fully detachable, washable polyfil quilted inner lining.
- YKK Waterproof zips on front pockets, removable CE armour to knees and hips, with elasticated knee and waist panels.
- Two large front pockets & two cargo side pockets, adjustable waist belt, 11" zip ankles
- Zip attachment to your jacket, strap over the ankle to tighten, reducing gap to reduce draft and water up spray.
- We advise customers to read reviews by newest first, as we are constantly striving to improve the quality of the product. This year we have changed the design around slightly to add two more pockets, increased the quality of material used, introduced waterproof zips, and added the waist belt in line with customer requests.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
A quality pair of warm, waterproof motorcycle trousers from the Texpeed brand, made in a sleek design using quality materials bringing you an excellent product at a reasonable price!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had to knock a star off because the outer pocket started to come away soon after I started using it. The company offered to replace it, but I use my motorbike every day to get to work and didn't want to be waiting around for this pair to be returned before they sent a new pair out.
About half way through the journey my crotch area began to feel as though it was getting wet - this is the usual place that every single pair of motorcycle trousers I've ever owned always leaks. So I thought,'Here we go again...'.
But, when I got to work I realised that it was just extreme cold as the cause - where the rainwater water collects on the seat in that area and gets cold. I was dry once I removed the trousers!
I would love to give 5 stars, but I have a few issues with these trousers.
1) The tags that hold the inner quilted liner at the ankle end have already started coming away from the trousers.
2) These are very difficult to get in and out of compared to other similar trousers I have owned; I bought a size up to compensate for this and they are still a struggle to get into - and I am not overweight.
3) Why, oh why, do manufacturers of this type of trouser put the lower leg zips on the OUTSIDE of the leg? Every single pair of motorcycle boots I have owned zips up from the inner side - a much easier and natural way to fasten yourself into your garment. These trousers fasten from the outside. They also use cheap zips that jam when trying to do them up, while fighting against the extreme angle you need to adopt to get the zips done up. I fear these zips will be the first to fail too.
Aside from these gripes, the trousers have good armour and the material is tough. They were delivered quickly and they are a very good price point.
I'd pay an extra £20 and buy them again if the manufacturer could put right some of the problems?
They are waterproof to an extent and will keep you try for a while in light rain but if you are planning a long trip or the rain is heavy they will leak around the top of the knees and in the crotch area.
buy these, get some D30 hip and knee inserts and some plastic over trousers and it's all you will ever need.
, i am 100% happy with the product, have ridden in torrential downpour where these trousers have kept me dry and my £150+ jacket has failed me.
the armour is simple and plastic feeling but surprisingly effective, and goes up to the hip, Granted i probably wouldn't expect to survive a 70mph skid along dry pavement. but works well for my daily ride to work
I have not had a chance to test them in the rain but they do a great job of keeping my legs warm in the cold and are very comfortable on the bike. I am sure that if I do get caught out I will stay nice and dry. Having a removable liner is another good thing about these trousers which will enable them to be used in the summer as well.
An excellent product at a very reasonable price that I would not think twice about recommending to anyone looking for bike pants like these.