- Also check our best rated Pen reviews
Waterman Exception Solid Gold Fountain Medium Gift Box
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ideas that turn corners, change the rules, break away from expectations... From the graphic purity of the square comes Exception, a precious object of desire by WATERMAN. Powerful presence, subtle finesse and lavish opulence that express incomparable charisma and elegance.
- The sumptuous luminosity and unique chiselling of guilloche-engraved lavish solid 18K gold is a captivating tribute to intense luxury.
- Accentuating the solid gold finish, the rich and elegant two-tone rhodium-plated 18K solid gold nib expresses the exquisite perfection of WATERMAN.
- 23K Gold plated
- Presented in a Waterman gift box
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Since its foundation in 1883 by Lewis Edson Waterman and the invention of the first refillable fountain pen, the WATERMAN brand has constantly sought to innovate. With a long history rich in creativity, it has become a true reference in the world of writing. At the beginning of this new century, WATERMAN is asserting its personality more than ever through its exceptional know-how and spirit of innovation. Each pen is unique, exclusive and continues to reflect the character and temperament of its owner. Using a variety of materials and colours, designs and styles, WATERMAN remains more than ever the epitome of individual French elegance. Ideas that turn corners, change the rules, break away from expectations... From the graphic purity of the square comes Exception, a precious object of desire by WATERMAN. Powerful presence, subtle finesse and lavish opulence that express incomparable charisma and elegance.
1 x fountain pen, 1 x ink cartridge, 1 x guarantee
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
DO NOT BUY THIS PEN IF YOU THINK IT IS A FUNNY JOKE PEN ADVERT.
I am six thousand pounds poorer and it is not even a very good pen. For six thousand pounds if I was buying a real pen I would expect extra features or at least that it came with it's own robotic personality, meaning I could clip it to my pocket as a sort of sidekick and do crime solving in the Eighties.
I CAN NOT DO THIS BECAUSE IT IS JUST A PEN.
I can not stress enough the fact that this pen does not do anything unusual or awesome. It is not even red. If you can afford to buy this pen, save up for a little while and buy a speedboat. They are a lot better than this pen.