Customer reviews

2,312
WaterWipes Sensitive Baby Wipes, 4 Packs x 60 Wipes (240 Wipes)
Size: 4 Packs (240 Wipes)|Change

on 4 October 2017
Lots of baby wipes out there use alcohol or harsh chemicals.
For adults they're ok, but we're still better off not using them - the effect normal wipes have on babies skin is even harsher. The chemicals and alcohol will dry them out and make them really very uncomfortable.

That's where waterwipes come in. Once we switched to these, we had so much less dry skin patches, nappy rash, the lot!
They're gentle on the skin that needs things gentle!

It's worth storing the packs upside down so that the wipes on top don't dry out by all the moisture sinking to the bottom. Also, grabbing just one can sometimes be a pain when you're in a rush (poonami), but it's a small price to pay for a happier baby!
on 25 October 2015
Please save your money and just buy these instead of the smaller sized wipes. I used to use Huggies until these were recommended to me and now I could never used anything else.

They are natural so very good on baby's skin, I would say twice the size of the average wipe so very helpful on the big jobs (you all know what I mean) and £1 for £1 I reckon actually work out cheaper as one pack lasts twice as long as you use less wipes which is also better for the environment. What's not to love?
on 11 July 2017
Great wipes - my daughter rarely gets nappy rash compared with my sons who used a supermarket own brand.

However
1) the already very expensive wipes have gone down from 72 to 60 wipes.
2) they have shrunken in size?
3) when you have a wriggle-monster toddler, who won't allow you to clean their poo-splattered bottom. These wipes are a real PAIN in the backside (pun intended) to get out of the packet. They don't 'pop-up like other leading brands. You end up fighting a losing battle with either toddler or wipes.
on 22 September 2017
I love these waterwipes. Its so good knowing they are pure so I can use them to wipe my son's face with no hesitation. They are also very kind to his bottom. My one reservation is how the water soaks through from the top to the bottom so the top wipes are slightly on the drier side, while by the time you get to the bottom quarter they are wringing wet (too wet). I've started storing them on their side so the water is pooled more evenly. Also, I don't know what other babywipe packaging is made from but these have a really crinkly packet which is so loud during night changes it can be a little disturbing. We now have a 'scooping' technique if we need to move the packet once our son is asleep!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 August 2017
Have used these on baby since day one.
Because they're pure water you don't need to worry about sensitive skin, wiping around delicate eyes or them getting some in their mouth when cleaning their faces.
Will continue to order from Amazon for as long as I need them and it remains cheaper than getting them with the supermarket shop.
on 2 October 2017
Not the cheapest of wipes but they are great for sensitive baby skin. My baby isn't particularly sensitive to other wipes but this gives peace of mind and you can use them for delicate face skin as well. Only con is they are sometimes difficult to get out of the tub (I put them in an Oxo perfect pull dispenser) as they can clump together and you end up with several.
on 16 July 2017
We use these because they are not full of chemicals, however they are really difficult to get out of the packet one at a time so you end up pulling out a load and then can't get them back in. Because the lid is a sticker they are also not suitable for the baby bag unless you want water everywhere (not loads)
on 7 June 2017
Loved these for my son when he was a newborn. The only downside was the last few wipes were always soaking wet and as it was cold would always make him jump! Good product though and so much easier than cotton wool and water.
on 13 May 2017
I have been using these on my baby since she was born and I love them. They are nice and wet! As I cant stand dry wet wipes!!! I also like that I'm not using any dodgy chemicals on her skin. They are pretty expensive but after looking around they are cheaper on Amazon then anywhere else!!
on 25 August 2017
Nice clean smelling wipes. Do not irritate the soft bottom. Would be nice if there was either a plastic lid or card closure. After a few uses the sticky window stops working, especially if little fingers get at them and fold them over. Expensive for what they are really.