- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Water in Biological and Chemical Processes: From Structure and Dynamics to Function (Cambridge Molecular Science) Hardcover – 14 Nov 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A unified overview of the dynamical properties of water in relation to its unique and diverse role in biological and chemical processes. Highlights recent advances in the study of water in complex systems, supported by extensive experimental and computer simulation data.
About the Author
Biman Bagchi is a Professor at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. He is a Fellow of the Indian National Science Academy, the Indian Academy of Sciences, The National Academy of Sciences, India, and TWAS, the academy of sciences for the developing world, Italy.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biological Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Inorganic Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Physical Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Engineering Physics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Materials Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > States of Matter
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Molecular Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Chemistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics > Applied Physics