- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; New Ed edition (1 Dec. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415362024
- ISBN-13: 978-0415362023
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 1.2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,657,933 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Watching with The Simpsons (Comedia) Paperback – 1 Dec 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'essential reading for fan and academic alike.' - The Velvet Light Trap
About the Author
Jonathan Gray is Assistant Professor of Communication and Media Studies at Fordham University. His research and publications examine television and film textuality, audiences, and entertainment’s contribution to the public sphere.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > Scots Law > Commercial, Financial, Industrial & Taxation
- Books > Humour > Parodies
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology