on 11 June 2014
GET THIS ..... Fantastic piece of kit, brilliant app. Music videos are superb, both sound and picture - very highly recommended, difficult to praise it highly enough. Thanks Voyage Apps - hope you have more offerings of this standard, must have a search !
on 6 June 2014
you have cleaned it all up v tube was a mess now you guys have made it much better. it lets you download videos much quicker.
on 11 June 2014
This is a very good free app for the Kindle Fire HD tablet. It is easy to install and use. No problem so far, recommended.

Chris Allen is a Technical Author and writer with the following books available from Amazon:
The Beam of Interest: Taken by Storm
Hypnotic Tales 2013: Some Light Some Dark
Call of the Void: The Strange Life and Times of a Confused Person: 1
on 9 June 2014
Previous version of this app was ok and it crashed a lot but now with the new improvements it's a lot better and more easier to watch most videos in HD
And the downloading is faster than the previous version of this app
NOTE PLEASE Make an ad free version of the app
Other than that best YouTube app.for Amazon as the official app doesn't work because I've tried it from another market and I need Google play store features which Amazon kindle fire doesn't have anymore so I'm glad this app was released to Amazon and I would recommend you.to download this app now before it's gone
on 26 June 2014
Brilliant app. I have personally found no glitches but one: in one instance, I tried to play a video, and I had no video but I couldn't.stop the audio, not even by leaving the app. I ended up having to restart my Kindle Fire. Apart from that, however there is literally nothing wrong with this app. It generally let's you watch what you want, when you want. 5 star.
on 8 July 2014
Very buggy on Kitkat. E.g. installs two shortcuts on homepage. When you click on a shortcut it warns you that there is another shortcut already present.

Downloads hang and no way to break free except powering down phone.

Uninstalled after that.
on 23 November 2014
For the reasons detailed below I have submitted an identical comment for Amazon's other U_tube offering.

Amazon offer two Apps which access U_Tube. Both are free and provide high quality sound and vision if played through external headphones or speakers.
The difference lies in the search function and I must confess I do not understand this. If I wish to access a given item the one offers a long list before I've finished typing: but I have to type a full an detailed description on the other and even then it does not find the item I want. The problem is that the two Amazon offerings excel in different areas.
Similarly, if you are not playing something in full screen mode the systems offer a list of other items you might like. But the two are quite different: and quite different to the standard Google offering on a desktop: or through the web access on Kindle. And, incidentally, I have found a rich source of music I have not previously heard on both of them.
on 24 June 2014
I just love YouTube, I'm on it all the time and can look up what ever I want to look up.
on 22 June 2014
This app is amazing, good quality and FREE!!! Get it! Basically all I do on my kindle fire is watch stuff on YouTube so I love this brilliant app!
on 29 June 2014
hard to find things that I won't to view.

Aimed the younger tube viewer, not us older folk

stick to on line it's better.