Watch Repairing as a Hobby: An Essential Guide for Non-Professionals Hardcover – 18 Oct 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A complete guide to the in and outs of watch repair, both for beginners and experts.
About the Author
D. W. Fletcher was an amateur watch-repairing enthusiastic with many years experience of repairing watches.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
So I bought him this reprint. I thought he'd enjoy the comparison, which he does. Though he enjoyed the book more.
How a watch works -
Tools how to use -
How to dissemble -
Common ailments -
It should be a free PDF download, not a printed book. The author even says it only touches on subjects and refers you to other books.
It includes information about cylinder escapements which are no longer used in today's watchmaking.
It's a basic guide book that barely scratches the surface.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Antiques & Collectables by Subject > Clocks & Watches
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Reference & Price Guides
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Restoration & Maintenance
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive > Repair
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Production, Manufacturing & Operational > Materials & Industries
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games