HALL OF FAMETOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 4 September 2011
This has got to be one of my favourite Wasgigs another a great addition to the series and a brilliant bit of fun.
This one is set at a wedding BUT.....
It would be BIG OF ME to let you in to the secret of what actually is happing to the approaching happy couple!!
These jigsaws always produce a great talking point in our house (Imagine Trivial Pursuit and you've got an idea) and are so attractive to do and there are plenty of jokes to discover that everyone mucks in.
Why?
Simple dear reader the picture on the box is NOT the one depicted.
They use a perspective of one of the characters on the front, In this case the wedding party.
You have to use about 3 clues to get the perspective to get you going but after a while you get the hang of it.
The Construction.
Robust. The pieces fit together well and the notches are easy to sort into the various types to ease trying. The joy is once done you can put them away and re-vist in 2 years time or donate to the charity shops perhaps?

I've always found this type of jigsaw more engaging than just follow the box. The results always bring a smile to our faces with jokes aplenty.
Heck if you look at the amount produced and how long they've lasted they must be doing something right?
on 25 January 2011
This was my first attempt at a wasgij and I am now hooked! The picture is wacky and full of humour and once you get going, you don't even think about not having a picture to follow. Highly recommend if you love jigsaws.
on 22 February 2011
This is a great puzzle. I bought it for Christmas for my 10 and 12 year old boys and despite being PS3 addicts, to my amazement, they loved doing this puzzle. It was great to find something that all of the family could enjoy. We have since bought another 2 puzzles NB the 1000 peice puzzles are significantly harder.
on 9 February 2013
I was very happy with my purchase but didn't realise the picture on the front of the box was not the actual picture of the jigsaw. Ended up being a fun jigsaw to complete as the whole family were waiting to see the end result.
on 21 November 2012
Great little Wasjig Puzzle for anyone who hasn't done one of these Puzzles before. I didn't realise it has only 500 Pieces when I bought it, never the less I enjoyed doing it and would recommend it.
on 14 April 2014
very fast deliery this jigsaw was lots of fun to do it was also nice and colourful it was good value for money this jigsaw would make a good birthday / christmas present for children aged 12
on 13 March 2012
brillient I loved the challange of doing this puzzle and it kept me bust and amused for hours,
and I will certainly be getting some more
Thankyou x
on 3 April 2013
But its a challenge.Couldn't leave it until it was done, very clever really.Don't know if i would buy another i like the picture in front of me.
on 18 March 2013
Very good quality jigsaw.
First Wasgij jigsaw puzzle I have tried but I shall be looking out for more as they are very interesting.
on 11 March 2013
Doing aWasgij is very good and this was no exception would encourage others to have a go at these puzzles