on 8 January 2016
Once you realise that 80% of the pieces are either red, white or green - or a combination of all three - then the fun begins. This is the most difficult wasgij I've done (or am trying to do) but better than doing a puzzle which can be finished in no time at all. Highly recommended.
on 24 January 2015
Bought for a Christmas present for my partner who already has a few of these. They're great for anyone who loves jigsaws and enjoys a challenge! Lovely quality, vibrant colours and excellent for the money!
on 3 March 2014
Didn't enjoy this one, too few colours, basically just red, white and yellow.
But it's a white christmas theme so I should have guessed.
Anyway, It didn't appeal to me, it's in the charity bag as I won't be doing it again.
There's better WASGIJ's out there.
on 13 August 2013
not as good as other christmas wasgij puzzles
too bland could do with more cimic characters
I would recommend it to friends
on 6 February 2014
This was my 10th Wasjig but not one of the best. Not such bright colours in this one, apart from red of course. Very blurred graphics which made it difficult to do. I'm sorry to say it was more of a chore than a pleasure. And there were only 3 cards included instead of 5. I have contacted the company and wait to see if they send the missing ones.
on 9 August 2013
Wasgij puzzles are always a pleasure and this one equalled all the others. Thoroughly recommended - go on, buy it and enjoy yourself!!
on 21 October 2013
I absolutely love this puzzle. It is fun to do. I would totally recommend this puzzle to everyone who loves christmas.
on 8 January 2014
I am never disappointed with Wasgij puzzles. The colours are vibrant so even though you don't have a picture to follow, only a few clues, it is easy to match up the pieces. Love them.
on 8 March 2014
I always buy my Husband a jigsaw for Christmas and this one proved to be a particular favourite with the whole family, would definitely recommend it!
on 28 February 2016
My mother in law loves jigsaws. She hadn't done a Wasgij one before. She enjoyed working out the clues to what the picture might end up being.