I Was Keith Richards' Drug Dealer Hardcover – 1 Aug 2003
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tony Sanchez supplied drugs to the Stones throughout their heyday in the Sixties and Seventies. As such he was part of the inner sanctum, and became closer to the band than anyone ever has before or since.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It makes a good read though and it gets quite tender at times, especially regarding the description of Marianne Faithfull.
However, I disagree about the fact that it glorifies drugs. To the contrary, I felt really sorry for all the sad incidents due to drug taking. If anything, it takes off all the myths and haze surrounding them (if they still do exist today).
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Music > Rock & Pop
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Living with Cancer & Other Illnesses
- Books > Biography > Theatre & Performance Art
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > British Heads of State
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Rock & Pop > Styles
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Illness & Addiction