on 11 January 2014
Much to my surprise and regret and upon a quick review of the book, I noticed following items, based on my experience and knowledge :
1) Pg 90 - Kiev : Totally unrealistic / fake underwater body
2) Pg 104 - Tarawa : Totally fake propeller's position, looks like barge's hull rather than a warship's one.
3) Pg 146-147 - Kongo : Karel Doorman views are illustrated instead of Kongo's ones
4) Pg 168 - Hamburg : Totally unrealistic / fake underwater body with missing elements (eg propeller shaft brackets etc)
5) Pg 198 - Daring : Totally unrealistic / fake underwater body
6) Pg 216 - DDX : Totally unrealistic / fake underwater body
Above remarks are the most obvious ones and of course 3D modelling inaccuracies are not limited to the above listed, as long as there are plenty minor ones.
In view of all above I feel very disappointed with my order and money spent, bearing in mind that I bought this book as a nice source of warships' 3D views and same were supposed to be of professional standards and not a very amateur 3D presentation (specially referring to underwater bodies).
Therefore I DO NOT recommended this book for ship enthousiasts seeking for professional 3d warship model views.