- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Conway (4 Jun. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844862763
- ISBN-13: 978-1844862764
- Product Dimensions: 27.8 x 2.7 x 21.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 114,097 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Warship 2015 Hardcover – 4 Jun 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
John Jordan is a former language teacher. He is the author of two major books on the Soviet Navy, and more recently co-authored French Battleships 1922-56 (Seaforth, 2009) with Robert Dumas. He has been associated with Warship from its earliest beginnings and took over the editorship in 2004.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Lots of information on a wide variety of topics.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have often been tempted to buy one of these volumes. The fact that this was on kindle finally swung it as I could get it into the house without getting in trouble for buying... Read morePublished 19 months ago by carl cordle
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Naval Forces
- Books > Reference > Almanacs & Yearbooks
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Marine & Nautical > Naval Architecture
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval > Military Vehicles
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Archaeology > Maritime Archaeology