Customer reviews

on 17 June 2014
Like a lot of reviewers on here I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of this jacket considering the ridiculously cheap price

BUT be aware it does fit quite large. I ordered XS size, usually about a 34/36" chest and maybe 24/25" length from neck to hem, but this fits closer to a 38" - lots of room to spare - and the hem is well below my waist. Unfortunately I can't go a size down otherwise I would have exchanged it.
on 23 June 2017
Excellent quality, fit and look at a fantastic price. As other reviewers said the fit was a little on the large size and I have a 42in chest, so I ordered the Large. I also have broad shoulders and prefer long sleeves. I was so impressed I immediately ordered another of the same size in a different colour.
on 5 June 2017
Well made great material and look
on 11 December 2014
great jacket and what good value, need to get another one, thought that i would be on the thin side but not so, great quality jacket and good to look at, realy smart.
on 6 May 2017
No problems with this jacket - love it. Takes me back to my misspent youth. I now live in China the other ex-pats love it too
on 30 June 2015
British made quality summer jacket. Good fit, good price and good delivery. Very happy with this purchase.
on 20 July 2015
happy happy happy
on 13 May 2017
❤️❤️
on 25 January 2015
Excellent
on 24 May 2017
Easy transaction and product was great 👍

See one answered question