on 8 November 2015
Liked the first book, but all 3 in the series are cliff hangers and each couple has the same story I.e. Overcoming tragedy for true love. By the end of the second book I was fed up reading it to be honest.
on 27 August 2014
Holy f*****g shitballs!

Meghan's Hot-Lanta series is by far,THE, best series out there currently, and I am sooooo over the effin' moon to have stumbled across Quinn's work, they just get sexier, steamier, angrier, and more f****d up than the previous one.

I really, really, really don't want to spoil anything for you guys, other than the fact that you really, NEED to start this series if you haven't already.

I do have to give Meghan, a fricking HUGE round of applause for going that extra, and delving in the depths of things most authors would shy from, she approached such pain-filling and ugly battles that occur every single day to the average person, although we get an insight, I feel that this is just an eye-opener and things are actually FAR WORSE in the real world.

Quinn has outdone herself, yet again, and brought forth a story that captures our attention our hearts and of coarse leaves us wanting more....it's an addiction and it seems were loosing out battle for more..

Warning Track picks up where Playing The Field ended...we get to find out who Lucy's baby daddy is......we see some new faces, if you've read Meghan's other books you'll remember Margo & Parker from her Love & Sports series, yeah, these two are in this book, and things are about to get even hotter..... we see more of the three way love triangle that's going on between, Lucy, Connor & of course Austin... we see what happens after Molly's world is turned upside down yet again...I mean F**K!

Jane & Brady.....where do I start with these two....I love this couple but like all couples they have hurdles to conquer and bridges to cross....

I feel like nothing was accomplished in this apart from tearing my heart out yet again!!!
on 11 August 2014
OMG...meghan Quinn has blown me away ,yet again!! I've laughed,I've cried ,I've wanted to throw my kindle at the wall!! An absolute must read. Well worth the wait :)
on 26 September 2014
Really didn't want the book to end , fab read :-)