Size: XX-Large|Colour: Blue|Change
Price:£9.99+ £2.98 shipping

on 3 May 2013
Good delivery time but alas the quality is not what I expected! I have an old denim jacket made by same manufacturer (sport technal wear) and the pockets are much bigger,these pockets are too small,the zips are delicate ,I've already snagged 2,won't recommend .
on 25 May 2015
Initially when it arrived the denim vest looked brilliant. Liked the look of it & when I tried it on it looked the part. However,there was some issues i had with it within a couple of days. There are 2 zips on the inside that are not finished off correctly. 1 of them came off when I tried 2 use it. And after 1 day a hole has appeared in it
on 5 June 2014
I love the idea of the jacket but wish i would have spent more money buying a better quality one. It is functional but because of the flimsy inner lining it will not last long. I only opened the zip on one of the pockets and it broke straight away. If you do not expect too much in the way of quality considering the price then it is a fair buy. But if you want a good quality garment look elsewhere and expect to pay a lot more.
on 22 May 2014
Ordered a large, when it came it was in my opion a small, my husband is normally a medium but I normally get a large to be on the safe side, did not bother to send it back as it would have cost more than what it was worth.

You get what you pay for and this was cheap.
on 23 May 2014
The initial waistcoat was frayed around the pocket and also too large (odered XL after looking at the sizing chart and reviewing comments from other purchasers). Returned the faulty item for exchange and went down a size. the new item is fine and is good value for the price.
on 13 April 2014
Before purchasing this item, I carried out a review on Amazon. I understood that the quality was not particularly good and that the pockets had zips in unusual positions. These are true. However, for under £10 its a good purchase. There was no problems concerning packaging or delivery and it was promptly received. Not a fantastic piece of kit by any means but its does do the job and is value for money. Worthy of a punt!!
on 10 May 2014
As a lover of all things denim, I could not pass up on this purchase. The price was excellent value for money and upon receipt I was reasonably happy with the quality. One word of caution however, I'm a big lad size 3XL and used to american sizing. This item, although sized as 3XL is tight in the fit. With the pockets full of the necessary fly-fishing paraphenalia, it just about zips up!
Happily, I would rarely if ever wear it closed so this is not a serious issue.
Whether it will last the distance in the demanding usage it will be put to at the waterside or not remains to be seen.
on 3 February 2016
This item is slightly large (nothing to much) but this will allow for wearing thick clothing underneath and some shrinkage. Good value for money, and a good item for gardeners which is what I bought it for.
on 15 June 2015
I intentionally ordered a much bigger size to fit over my m/c leather jacket; love having lots of small/medium pockets (including many on the inside!) for little bits and pieces during road trips (i.e. like toll road change, tyre inflator adapter, spare earplugs, mints, etc).
on 21 April 2014
Beware that at the first wash you may well lose a size so buy one size up and wash on receipt as the denim blue colour is a trifle sudden!

See one answered question