VINE VOICEon 28 January 2005
I love this book, and I love the War of the Ancients series, but there was just one aspect of this book I really hated. I can't reveal too much because it is about one incident towards the end but it really annoys me. Not really in a bad way, I just hate it when something happens, for example with a female character, and then I have to wait for months until the final book is published so i can make sure everything is fine.
I realise I sound like a freak and that it is only a book, but I loved the 'Well of Eternity' and this one is even better, you get a better insight into many of the characters like Tyrande and Illidan, as well as seeing others develop like Malfurion. You also get an insight into some of the history of the Warcraft story and the role of the dragon Aspects which is refered to in other books but never fully explained.
on 31 December 2015
I absolutely loved every book of the war of the ancients trilogy. Reading these books encouraged me to read the whole warcraft series. Regardless of whether you are a world of warcraft gamer or not, these books are a great read for any fantasy novel lover.
on 29 May 2013
I love this book, the ending is excellent and Richard A Knaak has written some great novels. This by far is my favorite though (the whole series of the War of the Ancients) and is my favorite period of Warcraft lore. I've read this book, 3 or 4 times, but i dont understand why part 1 is not available on Kindle!
on 16 November 2004
Well all I can say is it sucked me in and I couldn't put it down. Knaak does a wonderful job of making you not only read but feel the emotions of each character through their grim experiences. This book (when I say book I'm speaking for the trilogy thus far written) is filled with amazing characters, drama, action, and emotion that will keep you wanting to unravel page after page enticing your curiosity to what follows next. This books is absolutely amazing.
on 4 June 2014
Loved this book as much as the first book. Well worth the read. Would recommend to everyone. Can't wait for the next
on 12 March 2014
Excellent to see how Illidan slips into madness as well as deathwing shows a lot of lore and well worth a read ...
on 11 December 2014
This book was bought as an Xmas gift for my son. Well Packaged and delivered quickly.