War, Agriculture, and Food: Rural Europe from the 1930s to the 1950s (Routledge Studies in Modern European History) Hardcover – 20 Apr 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul Brassley is a Senior Research Fellow in the University of Exeter, and a former chair of the British Agricultural History Society.Yves Segers is Professor of Rural History and Director of the Interfaculty Centre for Agrarian History (ICAG) at the University of Leuven, Belgium.
Leen Van Molle is Professor of Social History and chair of ICAG.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Trade
- Books > History > Archaeology > Industrial Archaeology
- Books > History > Europe > Inter-war Period 1919-1938
- Books > History > World History > World War II 1939-1945 > Battles & Campaigns
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Agricultural Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology > Family & Social Groups