Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£8.07

on 19 April 2013
What an amazing group of characters. Loved each book. Found the first book so gripping that although I had bought it on its own I went ahead and bought this, the trilogy. Read the lot in about 3 days just couldn't put it down. You have to give this book a chance it's well worth reading.
on 31 May 2013
Really good storyline, gives an idea what science and medical meddling could do to a human being in the future.
I would personally recommend this trilogy to family and friends, quite addictive reading.
on 23 February 2014
I read the first book and could not wait for the rest of the trilogy. I was just a tad disappointed by the ending but it is an easy read which is what I like.
on 10 August 2013
Good story that kept up a good pace. Will look out for more works from this author. My suggestion would be to get the trilogy and read back to back!!
on 27 July 2013
a great read I thoroughly enjoyed it the characters came alive to me the plot intrigued me looking forward to the next story
on 25 December 2013
I found it a bit slow, to start but it got more interesting as the story progressed, in the end it was hard to put down
on 17 May 2015
loved this series start to finish