I Want to Buy Your Product.. Have You Sent Me a Sales Message Yet? Paperback – 12 Dec 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
In the style and fashion of today's blogs and social media, here are 6 REASONS why you should consider buying Carol's book:
1. The content blends tried and trusted writing techniques with the new opportunities afforded by digital media;
2. You don't have to be a marketing genius or copywriting guru to understand how to follow the book's advice;
3. The book is written in plain English, not business gobbledygook;
4. The tone and style makes you feel like you're in the company of a trusted, knowledgeable friend;
5. The ideas, advice and exercises in the book are full of common sense of a type that's rare;
6. You will see positive results for your venture - increased leads, better sales conversion rates, higher turnover and profit, and richer business relationships.
Of course, there are many more reasons to buy the book, but that would mean I would have to send you a copy of I WANT TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT in person.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Carol Bentley's book provides a. clear,concise, step by step roadmap, that will deliver new customers and sales to your business immediately... No matter what the size of your marketing budget.
This book is required reading at my companies.
Telos Holdings Inc.