- Hardcover: 94 pages
- Publisher: Quill Driver Books, U.S. (1 Jan. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1884956327
- ISBN-13: 978-1884956324
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 1.5 x 20.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 670,283 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
If You Want it Done Right, You Don't Have to Do it Yourself: The Power of Effective Delegation Hardcover – 1 Jan 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
You can work hard, or you can work smart. Donna Genett shows you how to work smart.Gary Milgard, CEO, Milgard Manufacturing
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Genett's book is written in the form of a story about cousins who have different management styles. One is successful and has time for a nice family life and hobbies, and the other's life is a mess. But the second learns Genett's Six Steps of Effective Delegation and becomes as happy and successful as his cousin.
It sounds hokey, but it's actually an effective way to impart these tips. This isn't some dry textbook, but a useful tool for learning how to efficiently delegate responsibility - and be successful at it. It's short enough to breeze through, and the tips are clearly marked along the way.