I Want to Believe: 3: The Official Guide to the "X-Files" Paperback – 1 Jan 1998
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
I WANT TO BELIEVE
One of the most popular and critically acclaimed TV shows in recent years, ' The X-Files', created by Chris Carter and starring David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, continues to break new ground in dramatic series television.' I Want To Believe' is the authoritative, fact-packed episode guide to the fourth season of this Emmy award-winning series no X-phile can be without. Inside fans will find:
• Greatly expanded, richly detailed synopses for each episode – including plot twists, dialogue, and action sequences
• Exclusive interviews with Chris Carter, Gillian Anderson, and David Duchovny – plus dozens of writers, producers, guest stars, and crew members
• Complete cast and credit lists
• Air dates and Nielsen ratings for each episode
• Supporting cast additions, deletions, and departures
• An international ' X-Files' viewing guide
• The most up-to-date information on 'The X-Files’'intricate, fascinating ‘Mythology’
• Plus hundreds of behind-the-scenes insights into the series’ creative process, popularity, growth, and its influence on popular culture around the world
About the Author
tbc--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Top customer reviews
Season 4 is in my opinion, the darkest and most darkly terrifying of any series, and so even if you can't get your hands on a box-set (They're very rare now) you can still read about some of the superb stand-alones in Season 4.
Andy Meisler dedicates 10 pages to each episode, with the majority of that being the summary, but a couple of pages of 'back story', fascinating things about the making of each episodes (Brian Lowry, your time is up! What were you thinking?! TWO pages an episode?!!! That's criminal!!!!)
Anyone who has read my fanatical reviews of box-sets on Amazon.co.uk will know that I'm obsessed, but this was the thing that got me really obsessed. Now I own every boxset.
You can too. Buy it, and read it for many nights to come...
Eat X-FILES. Sleep X-FILES. Drink COCA-C...no, wait, X-FILES!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category