on 20 August 2013
Hi.. I read the reviews first so I was expecting this to be smaller than advertised.. which it is...; but it's not small, small... It easily fills a wall if you position this in the middle.. It has certainly made the room in my little girls bedroom and it matches her enchanted forest bedroom theme.. I was a little dubious having received an email from China to say it would take approximately 3 weeks, however it arrived, safely packaged in approx 2 weeks.. I have applied this to a newly painted wall and have used a cloth to smooth it down.. So far so good.. Have not needed pritstick to re - attach and is still safely stuck to the wall a week on... Hoping it will continue to look so good well into the future... I'm glad I bought this even though I was a little dubious at first.. For the price you really can't go wrong....
on 16 February 2014
This tree is tiny! And certainly doesn't go above a sofa, the one in the picture as advertised must be for a dolls house ! Although this was not expensive some reviews suggest that is was sweet and pretty so I ordered two . Very disappointing they are ugly and do not look at all like the picture ! Totally different and look terrible so bad that I didn't even bother to put up on the wall . Do not even go by the picture as it does not look a thing like it ! Save your money and look at the fairys instead
on 24 September 2013
It is a big disappointment:
The tree is very small, there are not as many flowers as on the photo, and it doesn't stick!
Also, the merchant attached a letter asking to create a 5 stars review for his product because he is new on the market. Instead of doing that he should give a notice on how to put together the different pieces of the tree because it is not obvious and it doesn't seem to be right..
There are better merchants on the market like He Dong Yi Cheng (BeiJing) trading Co.,Ltd, they have better quality products.
on 1 August 2013
I brought this for my kids room but by the time there room was finished was not enough wall space so decided to use in the hall so the kids could still enjoy it, once put up it looked lovely but only little problem is when looking up the stairs cant see picture so well as the shine of it being a sticker but i am glad I brought it. It brings colour into the hall .
on 7 June 2014
It's quite big, as it says and the efect in the nursery it's really nice. My daughter loves it! But I was expecting, looking at the picture, pink and purple colours. However, the colours are pink and red, there is no purple whatsoever. Is still quite nice, but be aware of the real colours!
on 19 July 2013
I recenty bought the transparent Cherry Blossom Tree and had great fun putting it on my 3 year old daughter's bedroom wall with her help. We easily repositoned some of the blossom stickers until we created the design we liked best. It adds interest and a splash of colour to otherwise boring walls. You just stick it on the wall, you have a geat update to a room without you having to clean, sand and paint walls or buy the paint and tools to create the same effect. You can easily remove the stickers but they do not fall off without you lifted the edges so my daughter cant pick them off. No tools are needed and it did not have a nasty chemical smell as some similar products do.

I would order this in other colours if they were available and certainly recommend this product.
on 1 May 2018
A++++ Great service :)
on 15 August 2013
Rubbish.. waste of money!! Took 2 weeks to arrive.. then when it did was half the size of the picture.. spent ages sticking it on the wall.. half an hour later it had all peeled off!! Its not my walls as ive had lots of other designs in the past that stayed put!! not happy ! :(
on 21 May 2014
I was very much looking forward for this item to arrive for my daughters room, but was shocked to find red flowers!
this is advertised as pink which the paler pink in pictures is spot on but the darker 'pink' colour is actually red!
on 6 May 2013
Purchased this for a nursery. Easy to peel off and put onto the wall. However a few off the stickers are mow peeling away from the clean newly painted wall. So a little disappointed to be honest especially after only 24 hours of application. It does look pretty though.