Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Colour: Mixed colour|Change

on 30 May 2014
I have ordered these stickers before and decided to order more. The first set I received came in a box (that said Walplus 3D Butterflies) and contained the 10 butterflies, some thin sticky paper and instructions. The butterflies each had a small magnet on the body, so they could be attached to metal. The second set I received came in a thin envelope, no instruction, no magnets and had thickish foam bits stuck on the bodies. None of them were the 9x7cm described. I noticed that the Amazon listing for the item does not say anything about magnets. Did I order a different item?
on 30 May 2013
i wasnt sure what to make of these when i was looking on computer screen but they are lovely, they have a plastic body and a small sticker on the body so you just bend the wings if you want them 3d or you can leave them flat but they are so realistic i cant believe it, they are rather pricey for what they are but my 4 year old daughter loves butterflies and they look lovely on are wall and windows.
on 2 May 2014
I boujght these to add to my butterfly theme in the bathroom. Did not realise they were magnetic. Got round that by applying them to the coat holder with drawing pins. So can only use them on wood. But they look very nice.
on 30 October 2013
Wonderful vibrant colours, mine are flying round the bathroom!, they came on time, we're well packed so no damage. I certainly do recommend them, they'll cheer any room up.
on 7 March 2014
I am so happy to have these beautiful friends in my universe. They are lovely and just as the photo
The butterflies are beautiful and finish the room off perfectly. They've been up 2weeks but have started one by one to drop off the wall.
on 26 May 2013
Bought these for my 2 year old play out and they make it look more special than ever. very durable product as they have been beaten up then re-stuck time and time again.
on 14 June 2013
These look amazing and look great on my wall!
Delivery was within the expected time as well.
Many thanks for good service
on 8 June 2013
Liked them very much but were larger than expected. Order was also duplicated.
Am confident of a refund when one set returned.
on 9 July 2016
These are so much nicer than I expected. Each butterfly has a small magnet on the body, and a strip of adhesive tabs are also included should you wish to stick them on a non metallic surface. They are quite tactile as well which I think adds to their attractiveness.