- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
Wall Of Silence [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£4.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Feature length television drama starring James Nesbitt. 17-year-old Jamie Robe's (Calum Callaghan) only crime was to stumble into the wrong housing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Incidentally, for the benefit of the nine million of us in the UK who are deaf, and those non-mother-tongue English speakers, this DVD has English subtitles.
Superb ITV TV drama set around the Jamie Robe case a number of years ago, excellent acting by James Nesbitt. I also enjoyed the performance of the antagonists, very convincing.
In all I thought the movie itself nicely highlighted one of the fundamental problems with the crime troubles in these areas in that the good majority are very often too powerless and scared to stand up to the bad minority, therefore will suffer in silence. The difficulty for that good majority is that the bad minority work outside the law and socially acceptable behaviour, plus usually have the added advantage of a large number of mates they can call on at very short notice.
Anyway I won't go on, just add to say good drama, excellent acting and one to get the blood up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brilliant. Knowing the officer in charge for real, makes me appreciate what he does even more. Should have made it longer to tell more of the story.Published 3 months ago by Paul
Very enjoyable and kept us on the edge of our seats until the final conclusionPublished 5 months ago by keith james kennedy
A superb drama with the leading parts very well portrayed bringing out th eemotions that were very likely in this portrayal of a true story.Published 11 months ago by Don Spencer