Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 13 March 2017
Shoes nice a little harder then i though, i brought as have a bunion and arthritic toe have worn for a few days but has a lot off pain in my toe, will see how i go with then also i work in retail so 6 hour shifts and no breaks which adds to toe pain, but can also feel they work your legs and bum which is a added bonus
on 4 April 2015
I'm very happy with my choice
on 1 October 2012
These were recommended to me by my podiatrist because of toe problems I have. I bought a white pair and can't thank the person who thought these up enough. Soooooo comfy and lots of room in them and when you can't put your big toes down to walk the already built in rocker soles are a God send. I have since bought a black pair and will be ordering more. A bit pricey but when they are an aid they don't seem too dear. I am size 3 but had too take a size 4 ( and have to wear thicker socks ) as for some reason they don't start in a 3???? Hard to get as everywhere always seems to be out of stock. Although a bonus, I'm not fussy about all the toning up they do, I just needed something to make walking easier so if you have toe/feet problems these are the trainers for you. Can't recommend them enough. A great big THANK YOU to the inventor and of course to my podiatrist for suggesting them!

10/5/14 I have now had my toe fusion op and I'm 6 months post op. As I can't bend my toe now I still find these rocker walkmaxx the best thing to wear ongoing. These were the best things I ever purchased because of my toe problems. They have helped me to walk nearly pain free for the last 2 years. I expect if you don't have toe issues they won't be much good for you as your toe will do the job the rocker does for someone like me who couldn't move my toe without pain when walking and now who who can't bend their toe to aid walking. They would only be good for toneing!! I am thinking of buying a new pair as my last two pair are worn out.
33 Comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 July 2015
they are nice but small ordered a size bigger ordered a size 4 but iam only a size 3 and my toes touch the end not a lot of room should have ordered a size 5 then they might of fitted well
on 10 October 2014
I personally want fitness shoes to be comfortable on the joints. I found these shoes to be very hard on the synthetic? sole, which jarred the knee joints when walking or running. Also they are quite slippy on country tarmacadam roads. I haven`t found the inner removable sock either, there isn`t one. But if all you want is a plain walking shoe to tone-up, they do that.
on 30 October 2013
I bought these for my mom, she recently battled cancer and is just getting on her feet again, she found these so comfortable an where other footwear she has on can ache her feet she found these to keep her feet warm and also that comfortable she didnt want to take them off. sounds bizarre but my mom cant stand for long or walk very far and has to stop, she said when wearing these she was able to walk further than normal before eventually resting.
I got myself a pair last year and found them so comfortable to walk in this is why i told my mom about them and got her a pair to try, shes happy and im happy..
Superb footwear, waterproof, comfortable. cant fault these would recommend to anyone, and if you suffer with any feet problems too, i suffer with a foot injury but these shoes i dont feel the pain in. 5 stars all the way. thank you walkmaxx.xx
on 8 May 2015
Bought these for my Mrs who suffer from heel spur and often avoid long walks without appropriate gear. She is extremely happy with the performance of these shoes. They are comfortable and restrict the pressure from concentrating on the heels.
on 21 July 2016
I like these trainers, but I wish I hadn`t read the reviews before hand. This made me order a size up, as people were saying they come up small, THEY DON`T. Consequently they are slightly large. Other than that they are very comfortable.
on 10 March 2015
Thought this would be an average product for the price. But is way too good to be true. I paid twice the value for a similar model & its not half as good as this one. The sole are sturdy & the design great. I would really recomend this.
on 8 May 2015
My mum has Hallux ridgus and these are great for her as other shoes cost the earth she has to have a stiff sole that has a roll to it as can no longer bend the toe joint hopfully will be able to get some shoes the same.