on 7 July 2014
I haven’t seen the film but I liked the sound of it and bought the CD on spec.

It’s a great collection of 80s songs – some of them are fairly close to the original versions but a few have different arrangements. I particularly liked “It must have been love”, sung beautifully by Hannah Arterton (sister of Gemma) and “Wild Boys” – not my favourite song of the decade but a really terrific upbeat version. Unlike some other film musical soundtracks e.g. Mamma Mia or Les Miserables no one let’s the side down on the vocal front (eat your heart out Russell Crowe). A feelgood CD – great for the car whatever the weather!
on 8 July 2014
I think it depends on whether you liked the movie or not. For me, it had lots of flaws but also lots of good points (especially the hunky Italian!!). The soundtrack itself has all the songs in the movie, again some hits, some misses. My personal favourites are the title song (Walking on Sunshine), Eternal Flame and If I Could Turn Back Time. In general, it just gives off the feel-good vibe and makes it feel like summer.
on 14 May 2015
A delightful selection of songs, which most of them I remember from my teens. The songs are:
Holiday
Venus
How will I know?
The power of love
don't you want me
walking on sunshine
eternal flame
girls just wanna have fun
wild boys
it must of been love
faith
white wedding
if I could turn back time
wake me up before you go go

I admit I have never heard of wild boys or white wedding but I really enjoyed listening to all the songs.
The only downside is the singing sounds at times out of tune but its a fun album to listen to and one album I would recommend.
on 30 June 2014
The movie is great and songs are fab. Will be definitely buying this on my pay day! It has all the great old classics that everyone likes like Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go, Girls Just Want to Have Fun and of course Walking on Sunshine itself :)
on 10 July 2014
A real feel-good soundtrack. I loved the film and the songs keep me reminiscing of the film while I wait for it to come out on DVD!

If you loved the film, love 80s songs or musicals I would definitely recommend this product.
on 3 July 2014
Have just seen the film and have recently bought the soundtrack. A lot of my favourite songs were featured in the film and sung beautifully too. Am looking forward to receiving my cd.
on 29 June 2014
Just seen the movie and now buying the soundtrack because of the great re-working of some classic tunes.
on 9 July 2014
Great soundtrack album from a highly enjoyable film.
on 6 July 2014
Loved the film and can't wait to get the soundtrack
on 8 July 2014
Daughter is in love with this film and I brought this for her this week for a prezzie for her A in her English Exam! She loves this and can't wait till the movie comes out!!!! great purchase