- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Cicerone Press; 2nd Revised edition edition (15 Jan. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1852847204
- ISBN-13: 978-1852847203
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 1.4 x 17.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 303,400 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Walking on Jura, Islay and Colonsay (Cicerone Walking Guides) Paperback – 15 Jan 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Peter Edwards grew up in Sussex and nurtured a love of walking amid the hills of the South Downs. He has undertaken numerous walking and cycling expeditions in Europe and beyond and is drawn to wild and remote landscapes in particular. He moved to Glasgow in 2006.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Factual and detailed however I would have preferred to see a broader mix of walks in terms of difficulty. Nevertheless, as far as it goes, this little book does what it claims.Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
A very useful book, pity the weather wasnt as good but i'll be backPublished 21 months ago by Karen Warwick