- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
A Walking Guide to York's City Walls Paperback – 1 May 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Detailed maps and pictures help you to understand where you are, what to look for, and why things appear the way they do.
The complete wall walk is split into thirteen sections - each one written in a Basics, Details, Views, Off trail extras, Stories style and its quite easy to follow. There is also a short section on the history of the walls, an appendix covering various topics, a timeline and a glossary.
See York from a new angle and make sure you don't miss what others walk straight past. Suitable for both visitors and York residents - or just as a reminder of a pleasant two mile walk through history and around one of the beautiful cities of the UK.