The Walking Dead - Season 4 [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£10.90 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
In the aftermath of the war with the Governor, we see Rick and the group of survivors fostering a thriving community in the safe haven of the prison. Sadly, in this brutal world, happiness is short-lived and walkers are no match for a greater dangers brewing inside the fences. The group's home and new way of life will be thoroughly tested, and they will find themselves prepared to do whatever it takes to survive. Contains all 16 episodes from Season 4, plus over an hour of audio commentaries, deleted scenes and featurettes.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The mid-season finale was so brutal & punishing,i felt the need to sit down after,...& I already was sitting down!!
My thanks to the all cast & crew for bringing bringing this incredible series to TV. I love it!
Roll on season 5 :o)
The zombies and the apocalpyse merely serve as a foil to allow the development of some of the hardest questions one could pose humanity, how the harshest imaginable conditions force a transformation of everyday civilians into, well, whatever they have to be in order to survive. In a world where the lines between right and wrong and irretrievably blurred, almost every protagonists' moral compass is sent spiralling in various scenarios and set-pieces that never lose their individuality or suspense. We see folks revert to killers as mindless as the zombies, those who desperately try to cling to the final vestiges of humanitarian morality and everything in between.
The acting is superb throughout, particularly by the lead, Lincholn who desperately tries to retain his values as Sheriff of a town ravaged by 'the infection.' A man who risked his life to uphold the law, suddenly faced with a law-less society overnight. His character development along with virtually every other protagonist is utterly gripping. His young son Carl, for instance, who over the course of the four seasons is forced to spend his early adolescence 'growing' up in this desolate, frenzied world fraught with mortal danger at every turn, is another example of fascinating character development.
My only qualms are with the number of characters they keep killing off! This makes sense given the nature of the environment they find themselves in but seriously guys give it a break!!
Unfortunately you will still be shouting at the TV when the characters do yet another stupid horror movie move (DON'T GO UP THE STAIRS! etc) and you feel like you have to argue with the inconsistencies and plot holes like
-the "bad guys" continue engaging in totally useless revenge antics wasting resources
- despite being in the middle of nowhere where the population would have been very small resulting in very few walking dead somehow thousands of zombies seem to selectively have migrated to the particular point
- Very few characters are sacrosanct and you WILL see old favourites bite the dust by bitten by dusty biters
- You may find yourself trying to listen in for little traces of British, Australian and other non European accents sneaking in periodically, like pink elephants it's hard not to think of them once you have thought about them once
- Where in the world are they getting the petrol for their gas guzzling american pollutiomobiles given the huge distances of 50+ miles they will be driving to get anywhere at all in the vast plains of Georgia, they arent running out often enough!
- Why if the walk with the dead trick works would any person within a crowd of walkers ever be noticed?
- if giant swords are so effective and dont waste bullets why dont we get everyone a proper big ole blade or even just a sledge hammer
Despite these (maybe because of some of them) I love the series and enjoyed watching through it. I'm pretty sure it's normal for most fans of the series to imagine how they'd do so much better in that situation.Read more ›
Additional note: At the time of writing, the 'download per episode' situation on Amazon Instant Video is due to this season currently airing on UK Channel 5 (5*) so Amazon is matching their schedule of two episodes per week. While it is quite expensive per episode it is a good way to avoid those annoying TV adverts and it's suitable for those wanting to catch up or re-watch ahead of the DVD release on 29th September 2014.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the walking dead! Initially I thought the show was a bit slow-paced but I love it so much now!Published 17 days ago by amazon customer
Good series and worth watching if you have enjoyed the last 3, although the comic book aspect gets in the way a little bit. Read morePublished 1 month ago by D L Jones