- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
The Walking Dead - Season 2 [Blu-ray]
|Additional Blu-ray options||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Buy Episodes||Buy Season|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The end of civilization was just the beginning for Rick Grimes and the other survivors. As the fight to stay alive intensifies and personal rivalries continue to fuel, the group struggles to hold on to their humanity in a time where slim chances are all that is left.
Episodes: EPISODE 201: What Lies Ahead EPISODE 202: Bloodletting EPISODE 203: Save the Last One EPISODE 204: Cherokee Rose EPISODE 205: Chupacabra EPISODE 206: Secrets EPISODE 207: Pretty Much Dead Already EPISODE 208: Nebraska EPISODE 209: Triggerfinger EPISODE 210: 18 Miles Out EPISODE 211: Judge, Jury, Executioner EPISODE 212: Better Angels EPISODE 213: Beside the Dying Fire
- Featurettes: All The Guts Inside ● Live or Let Die ● The Meat of the Music ● Fire on Set ● The Ink is Alive ● The Sound of the Effects ● In the Dead Water ● You Could Make a Killing ● She Will Fight ● The Cast on Season 2 ● Extras Wardrobe
- Deleted Scenes:"What Lies Ahead" ● "Save The Last One" ● "Secrets" ● "Pretty Much Dead Already" ● "Nebraska" ● "Judge, Jury, Executioner" ● "Better Angels" ● "Beside The Dying Fire" (with optional audio commentary with executive producer Glen Mazzara)
- UK Exclusive Feature: Character Profiles
After the relatively short first season left viewers salivating for more, season two of The Walking Dead, this time with 13 episodes, was always going to be battling expectation to some degree. It’s a fight it just about wins, though, save for a few bumps around the middle of the season, as the mixture of horror and drama continues to impress. It's a show more than capable of some excellent rug-pulls, too.
The Walking Dead, then, continues to follow a small group of survivors in a zombie-infested world. At first, it’s a slower collection of episodes than we saw with season one this time around. Certainly in episodes around the middle of the season, there's a sense that things are being saved and held back, and that the brakes are being gently applied. But then, season two of the show shoots out of the blocks exceptionally well, and the final run-in, too, is excellent. The strands it leaves in place for season three are particularly salivating, and there's an awful lot to like here.
As with season one's boxset, there's been a lot of effort with The Walking Dead season 2 to make it worth picking up on disc. Exclusive to the UK edition, for instance, is a series of character profiles. But you'll find more meat in the series of genuinely interesting featurettes. Elsewhere, you'll also find a selection of scenes that didn't make the final cut of the episodes.
Grown up drama in more than one sense, The Walking Dead is, even on its dryer days, an excellent series, and season two has ample evidence to support that. That it comes packed into a such an impressive set is all the better. --Jon Foster
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category