- Paperback: 100 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (18 Jun. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149040242X
- ISBN-13: 978-1490402420
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.6 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 568,281 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Walking On Air: How to be a radio presenter: Volume 1 (Media Success) Paperback – 18 Jun 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Radio Talent is a specialised team of career advisors in the field of radio and television, they pioneered a groundbreaking marketing channel for broadcast professionals in 2004 and have contributed to the careers of some of radio and TV’s most successful and highly paid artists ever since.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews