on 27 June 2015
Very easy to wear, and comfortable
on 2 January 2012
Good strong coat, will keep your dog really warm. Made very well stitching good, follow washing instructions for qualting. My dog finds this lovely and warm. You really need it when it is raing heavily and protects your dogs coat. Just needs wiping off, instead of bathing the dog!!!
on 10 October 2012
Excellent! Bought it for my standard poodle who needs a coat once clipped every 8 weeks. Fits him beautifully, very smart, and extremely good value for money.
on 7 May 2012
Very nice fits perfect arrived on time and exactly as it describes .. Very happy .would recommend to a friend .
on 5 December 2012
I was reasonably happy with the product itself in view of Quality and service.
My grudge however lies in the classification of the size advertised: I ordered this quilt-cover for my German Shepperd Dog, yet when I tried it on him to take him for a spin(walk), I realized it was way too small.... I ordered and got sent the XXL size which suppose to be well big enough!!! I'd hate having to order a dog-coat for a Great Dane, St.Bernard or similar sized dogs.... they could wear these XXL-sized coats as aprons or napkins round their necks. The description "XXL" implies -at least in my eyes- very,very LARGE!!
on 14 January 2014
very disappointed with this item - in details clearly states 39cm in length however coat I received was only 30cm (which was clearly shown on attached label) what a waste of everybodies time
on 13 December 2012
Very nice, well made coats. I opted for large, c 20inches, for two westies. Although the dogs are not 'large' in the normal sense, it turns out the coats are a good fit. The chest and tummy straps can be trimmed while the leg bands are unobtrusive and optional -- I won't be using them but there's no need to cut them out -- they lie flush on the inside of each coat. The coats arrived within a day or two at standard postage.
on 31 January 2013
Bought this coat for our Dogue de Bordeaux ., top quality for the price ., last coat we bought was over twice the price and not as ggod quality
on 28 December 2013
described as being suitable for a dachshund but it was far too big around the tummy but plenty long enough, shame
on 14 April 2013
good size as i needed a very big coat for a very big dog. washed in a machine and no problems.