- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Discovery Walking Guides Ltd; First edition (14 Jan. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 190494695X
- ISBN-13: 978-1904946953
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 1 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 103,926 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Walk! Mallorca Paperback – 14 Jan 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The book could be improved upon. spiral bound or loose leaf. larger maps without the inclusion of adjoining walk routes.
On receiving the book, I am most impressed at the scope of the walks and also the range of difficulty and length of walks. There's plenty of choice here from strolls to challenging hikes. The author, Charles Davis, has quite a list of walking books under his belt and I like his writing style.
As ever with DWG, the maps are really good - clear, detailed and up to date, with maps for every walk.
I've not yet visited the island with this book in my bag but after some 'armchair' walking am keen to get out there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The timings all,seemed too low. Other people commented on that. Good walks tough.Published 2 months ago by Elizabeth Quigley
Having spent 6 months on Mallorca, I now realise that there are MANY walks not covered here. Thank God because they are much less walked.Published 4 months ago by Kenn Begley
I have the La Gomera version from this series which we loved. This only covers the northern mountain areas. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Sammid
Double check that your walk is still accessible as some coastal walks have been washed away. Landowners seem to be blocking access to other paths. Read morePublished on 21 April 2014 by s91s91