Have one to sell?
Walimex Pro 650-1300 mm 1:8-16 Telephoto Lens Nikon AF / MF and WT-3570 Camera Tripod
by Walimex Pro
|Price:||£315.86 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Only 2 left in stock.
Dispatched and sold by Amazon in certified Frustration-Free Packaging. Gift-wrap available.
4 new from £273.34
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
This fits your .
- Super telezoom with T2 connector, suitable for the following cameras: Nikon D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D700, D2xs, D3, D3x and for analogue Nikon AF/MF cameras
- Ideal for photographing wildlife, minimum focusing distance of just 5 metres, manual focusing, inner focusing
- Thanks to the stable tripod clamp, the lens can be fixed to the tripod in an optimum focal way
- Includes high-quality storage bag and lens cover
- Box contents: 650-1300/8-16 tele T2, T2 adaptor and WT-3570
This item's packaging will indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Dispatch in Amazon box on the checkout page.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
When used with digital SLR cameras (e.g. Nikon D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D5000, D2Xs), the 1.5 focal distance extension results in a super telescopic lens with an equivalent focal distance of 975-1950 mm (or 1950 mm with optional 2x converter)
The Walimex Telezoom lens has an unusually large focal distance of 650-1300 mm with a luminosity of 1:8.0-16 (depending on focal distance). The robust metal casing and high-quality hardened and tempered glass lenses guarantee good image quality. The inner focusing (i.e. the front lens does not also turn when focusing) allows problem-free use of polarising and graduating filters. Thanks to the stable tripod clamp, the lens can be fixed to the tripod in an optimum focal way (due to the high focal distance, we recommend using a tripod to ensure pictures without any shaking). With a relatively short minimum focusing distance of only 5 m, the lens allows sensational magnification at 1300 mm. The focusing is done manually. The lens can be used with aperture priority and manual lighting settings. Thanks to its ease of use, this lens is also ideal for beginners
* Important: For models (Nikon D40, D50, D70, D70s, D80, D90 und D100) in combination with manual lenses, please ensure that the camera-internal exposure measurement is not activated. With these models, the exposure measurement must take place externally. With all other analogue and digital Nikon models, exposure measurement and aperture priority are supported with the lens
1x walimex pro 650-1300/8-16 Telezoom with storage bag and German instruction manual - 1x walimex T2 Adapter for Nikon AF/ MF - 1x walimex WT-3570 Basic Tripod
165cm with integrated 3D Panhead and quick-release plate as well as convenient carrying bag
There are no customer reviews yet.