Alarm Clock Wake-Up Light Upgraded, Hotweild 7 Colors Bedside Wake-Up Light FM Radio LED Display Touch Control Snooze Mode and 6 Natural Sounds with Sunrise Sunset Simulator Mode
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ⏰GENTLY WAKE UP: The wake up light alarm clock comes with SUNRISE & SUNSET MODE. In sunrise mode, wake up light will brighten gradually from 1% to 100% during 30 minutes before the alarm time.Please notes that "Hotweild" alarm clock is only sold by "Howeild Home". If buy from other sellers, we'll not take resposibility for it.
- ⏰LED 7 COLORS & ADJUSTABLE BRIGHTNESS: Hotweild wake up lights adopt special 7 colors design(Warm white, green, red, blue, yellow, purple, light blue can be selected) LED colored mood light create fascinating atmosphere. Besides, the warm white LED comes with 10 brightness settings(other 6 colors are not adjustable). Battery back up only support the time and alarm functions.
- ⏰6 NATURAL SOUNDS & FM RADIO: Hotweild sunrise alarm clocks have 7 sounds can be selected, which including 6 natural sounds(such as frogs, water sounds, birds, waves etc.) and FM radio sound. The natural sounds makes you feel in the nature and wake you up gently at mean time the alarm clock has snooze mode, you can continue your sweet dreams. FM radio mode frequency is from 88-108mHZ, which covers more than 40 channels.
- ⏰UNIQUE QUALITY & DESIGN: Hotweild radio alarm clock built-in 9 warm white LED and 9 RGB LED, except excellent quality, hotweild also adopt intimate charging design, which has three convenient way: Micro USB, Plug and 3*AAA battery(not include). PS: when you use batteries, the light will not on. The manual book offers all operation details.
- ⏰FREE RISK: Hotweild offers all the valuable customers 1 year warranty(Since purchase date). This hotweild wake up light alarm clock comes with alarm clock, besides lamp, night&atmosphere light and FM radio, which is the unique choice as gift to your lover, family or friends in unique days(such as Christmas, Birthday and Valentine's Day etc.)
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This sunrise & sunset simulator alarm clock is an upgraded version of the previous electronic led digital wake up alarm clock.
❤1.There are 7 sounds totally. Sounds(1-6) are natural sounds, such as birds, wave. The sounds of 7 is Radio. The last listened Radio will be as waking sound.
❤2.Please put 3 AAA batteries into the wake up light,in order to keep the time's continious.Because settings need to reset every time if cut off the charger.
※ Power supply: ● DC5V; ●micro USB cable (included); ●3 x AAA batteries (not included).
※ Material: ABS & PC
※ Dimension: 170x170x66mm
※ Weight: about470G
※ Sunrise simulation wake-up light wakes you up gradually before 30 minutes
※ Sunset feature: lamp dims gradually and shuts off after 30 minutes
※ 6 natural sounds and FM radio can be selected as alarm sound
※ Bed lamp in white color and multi-color. Touch to control the lamp (to change the light brightness or select color)
※ LED time display in 12 or 24 hours mode
1 x Sunrise Simulator Alarm Clock
1 x DV 5V Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x Antenna
Customers who bought this item also bought
497 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 497 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also the ability to customise and keep your preferences is limited. The radio will do a decent job of automatically searching the available radio stations, but you have no ability to choose their stored location i.e. my preferred station is number 17, and I have to press the + button 17 times to find it, when I would like to store it at position 1. There are only 2 stored nature sounds (the others are alarm types) and they sound artificial.
Not bad, but glad I only paid £19.99 instead of the full price of £69.99! At that price point, I'd expect it to deliver more in ease of use and customisation.
Big digital display which makes telling the time easily even when you are half awake. Alarm is loud and the snooze button is right on the top for the easy reach.
It comes with a UK usb adapter and cable, there is a button battery already install to add memory to radio station and time setting in case you need to unplug the main usb power.
It is a lovely design and the changing colour makes it a cool gadget to have in any room. I can turn o the colour changing mode and sit back and enjoy the light show in the room.
What did I use it for? Waking me up... obviously... but at the wrong time...
The light is a nice idea, but not functional. It does not come on gradually rather it's like some evil mischief walks into the room and turns the light at a random interval between 60-0mins before your alarm is actually set to go off...
If I wanted to wake up at 5am I would set my alarm for that time... however setting the alarm for 6am seems to result in a bright light well before that time... I am fairly sure that a 'body time clock' comes on gradually not like a punch to a sleepy face...
Plus it's far to complicated to get rid of the light when it turns on. Nor is it possible to circumvent this odd clock by adjusting so it's just the light that wakes you up. It's far to temperamental as to whether or when the light will actually come on...
I'm moving it to the guest room to be used as a light...!
Someone who is now very very tired and extra irritated...
Light is very nice and speaker quality is not terrible.
I wish it could be set for each day of the week as forgetting to turn it off on Saturday/Sunday is annoying!
Also when it is not on full brightness it emits a very high pitched sound, assuming this is some sort of resistor circuit giving off some sound.
Only one time set for the whole week but very easy to change.
Push buttons are almost touch screen like rather than mechanical. And are responsive with a light to confirm touch.
The multi c olor mood lights were too bright and quite offensive for me personally.
...as for the whole point of this kit. The wake up light. It just did not do it for me. I didn't find that it woke me up feeling fresh or alert etc. Despite being right next to my face.
The sunset did happen nice and gradually but again didn't really work for me as a send me to sleep aid..the light was just way to white. It needs to be a softer red orange yellow hue not white white.
I do think that we have good build quality, especially with the buttons and interface.
Ish sound quality...quite good for the fm radio and one or two preset tones... but the water and forest tones were awful.very distressing and tinny. Couldn't stand them.
As a spare bed side light and radio clock it's fine but just doesn't impact on sleep or waking.