Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Drake Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's
Customer Discussions > Total War Rome II (PC DVD) forum

Waiting for ages for the next turn.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Sep 2013, 18:05:14 BST
Sam Thompson says:
Does anyone know if there is a way to skip through all the different factions emblems coming up at the top when you end a turn? There are so many and it takes a while before a new turn can be started again. Maybe something in the options?

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Sep 2013, 18:09:35 BST
A. Jessop says:
i dont mind it as you get to see where the computer is moving to, but this may work
when you start a campaign you can select whether to see the computers turns or not, if you unselect that it may stop it taking soo long, problem is you have to do this option at the very start of the campaign so you will have to start a new campaign to sort it

Posted on 4 Sep 2013, 18:16:32 BST
Last edited by the author on 4 Sep 2013, 18:17:43 BST
Ceud says:
Really? These represent your A.I. opponents taking their turn.
I don't imagine there would be much of a game left if you were somehow able to remove them.
You can stop it showing A.I. moves in settings, but you cannot stop the A.I. turns happening.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Sep 2013, 18:41:19 BST
A. Jessop says:
It just stops you seeing there turn, they still move etc but its done without the faction eblems whirring at the top, so when you end turn it happens immediately,
tbh i quite like seeing them moving s you know where their heading but some people dont

Posted on 4 Sep 2013, 22:06:39 BST
Sam Thompson says:
Ok great, thanks for the help
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  4 Sep 2013
Latest post:  4 Sep 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about