- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Waiting on Amber Paperback – 17 Feb 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jonathan Dandy was born in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire in 1963. He graduated from University College Cardiff in 1985 with a BA Hons in English. Aside from the obligatory early stints on building sites and in hospitals, his working life has been spent as a writer and editor, and over the years he has worked for a number of trade press publications and consumer magazines. These days he lives near Exeter in Devon, where he continues to work as a freelance writer. In his spare time he likes to explore Devon’s coast, countryside, and market towns on foot and bicycle with his partner Julie. He’s also a voracious reader, and enjoys all types of music, from classical and jazz to post-punk rock and indie. Waiting on Amber is his first novel.