Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Waited so long for this.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Sep 2007, 22:22:49 BST
M. Emerson says:
The quality of their music has seen them survive the britpop implosion and fades that have arrived since. It's a shame the major record companies didn't have more faith.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Sep 2007, 16:31:39 BST
D. L. COBB says:
Totally agree. As we all know talent doesn't always count for a lot in the music industry but Puressence keep fighting on much to the delight of their hardcore fanbase. If you haven't already seen them live go as soon as you can and you'll want to buy all their albums, I guarantee it!

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Sep 2007, 06:30:02 BST
P. Jackson says:
Can't agree any more. From seeing them (luckily) about 2am one morning about 11 years ago on some programme with Gary Crowley when he played the video for "Fire", and the rest as they say is ancient history. Every album, every song, every gig never fails to impress.

Best band in the world for me, just wish more people got to hear them, but if they have to stay my little band then as long as they continue to make music as good as they do and play live as fantastic as they have always done, then i'll be happy!

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Jan 2008, 00:30:00 GMT
I've seen scores of bands both big and small since the late 60s.These are one of the few that send tingles up my spine every time that I see them.I used to have a beer or two with former guitarist Neil after the brother in law introduced me to him..Seen them 8 times now..If you get the chance,get to one of their gigs.You won't be disappointed
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  13 Sep 2007
Latest post:  26 Jan 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
PURESSENCE / DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER'
PURESSENCE / DON'T FORGET TO REMEMBER' by Puressence (Audio CD - 2007)
5.0 out of 5 stars (17)