Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £9.03 UK delivery
Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor for iPhone & Android
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Personalized Heart Rate Training - Workout efficiently - view real-time heart rate, training zones and calories burned on your smartphone or tablet with compatible training apps. Official HR Monitor of Team Sky, defending champions of the Tour De France.
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ compatibility allows TICKR to connect to smartphones and tablets, as well as GPS watches by Garmin, Polar, and more. TICKR works with iPhone 4S and later, and with select Android devices using Android 4.3.
- Works with Wahoo RunFit + 50 Smartphone Apps including Nike+ Running, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Apple Health, Cyclemeter and more.
- Pair with Wahoo RunFit or Wahoo 7 Minute Workout and other compatible third party apps to personalize heart rate training zones and maximize your workout.
- Apple Watch Integration - Pair directly with the Apple Watch to track heart rate or sync heart rate data through the Wahoo 7 Minute Workout app or Wahoo RunFit app.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Wahoo TICKR Run Heart Rate Monitor For iPhone and Android
Wahoo TICKR FIT Heart Rate Armband for iPhone, Android
TomTom Heart Rate Monitor
Beurer PM25 Award Winning Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Mio Velo Cycling Heart Rate Wristband - Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Are Batteries Included With the Product?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Are Batteries Needed To Power the Product or Is This Product a Battery?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Collection||Wahoo Tickr||—||Year-round||—||Beurer PM25||continuity 2015|
|Item Dimensions||16.99 x 11.99 x 2.31 cm||12 x 19.8 x 2.6 cm||—||8.99 x 3.51 x 19.48 cm||1 x 1 x 1 cm||15.24 x 33.02 x 10.16 cm|
|Item Weight||—||100 grams||45 grams||45 grams||122 grams||34 grams|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||2 Watt Hours||3 Watt Hours||0.27 Watt Hours||2 Watt Hours||0.66 Watt Hours||0.63 Watt Hours|
|Size||One Size||n/a||NA||—||One Size||M-L|
|Style||for iPhone and Android||Heart Rate and Running Analytics Monitor||TICKR Fit||Bluetooth Smart Technology||Wrist Based Heart Rate Monitor||Cycling Heart Rate Wristband|
TICKR is the most advanced way to train with heart rate. Whether you are working towards a PR or working off a big meal, the TICKR helps you meet your goals. Pair with the Wahoo RunFit app to make your workouts more efficient by using heart rate to train intelligently. The TICKR monitors your heart rate and calories burned, plus distance and pace when used with a smartphone and most popular fitness apps. The TICKR’s dual band technology (Bluetooth 4.0/ ANT+) works with most smartphones and GPS devices, making it the ultimate heart rate monitor.
1 x Heart rate monitor
1 x Strap
1 x Quick start guide
1 x Manual
1 x Battery(CR2032)
From the manufacturer
Use with the Apple Watch
Connect the TICKR directly to the Apple Watch to get heart rate in the Workout App or pair the TICKR with the Wahoo RunFit App (or another compatible 3rd party app) on your iPhone to view app and heart rate data on your Apple Watch
Heart rate monitor
The TICKR is the most advanced way to train with heart rate. It monitors your heart rate, calories burned, and duration, plus distance and pace when used with a smartphone and most popular fitness apps. The TICKR’s dual band technology (Bluetooth/ANT+) works with most smartphones, GPS devices, and the Apple Watch. Its the perfect heart rate monitor whether you are working towards a PR or just working off a big meal.
- Measures heart rate and calorie burn
- Works with the Apple Watch
- Third party app compatibility
- Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ enabled
Heart Rate Training
Measure heart rate and accurate calorie burn in real time when connected to a smartphone or ANT+ device.
Both ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and GPS devices.
Wahoo RunFit App
Put heart rate training at the centre of all your workouts including; running and walking, strength workouts, other cardio workouts, and more with the Wahoo RunFit App.
Two LED lights show the TICKR’s device connection (blue) and heart rate detection (red)
Third Party App Compatibility
Works seamlessly with over 50 Smartphone Apps including Nike+ Running, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Apple Health, and Cyclemeter/ Runmeter
Water Proof and Sweat Proof
Up to 5 feet (IPX 7 rating)
Coin cell battery; lasts up to 12 months no recharging required
|Dual Band Technology (Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+)||✔||✔|
|Real Time Tracking||✔||✔|
|Third Party App Compatibility||✔||✔|
|Indoor Cycling Cadence||✔|
|Water Proof and Sweat Proof||✔||✔|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Connectivity on this is great and it easily paired with phone over Bluetooth and iPad. It also has ant+ connectivity for connecting to my PC however I did not have cause to use it.
There is a satisfying blue led which shows when it is on and connected.
My biggest issue with this deviice is the strap. The sensor and press-studs are used to join up the strap for whering, unfortunately, natural movement of the body means that stress can be put on the sensor causing the press studs topop. No breaking or anything like that but you need to stop riding press the connector back in and wait for it to happen again between 10 mins and an hour later. I have seen better designs such as the Polar H10 where the sensor sits on the strap and the strap is fastened by a separate buckle.
So far it seems to work well, I chose this one as it did both BT and ANT+ which should mean it will always be detected by devices/apps one way or another but so far the normal app seems fine so I've not played much with other ones.
The chest strap doesn't bother me and hasn't yet to unfastened and it seems to keep an accurate count from what I can tell.
The app lets you export directly to a decent number of other app like Strava and MyFitnessPal and also to to plain files/zips in various common formats so you can always get your data one way or another.
I've even used the GPX export to compare my run routes to the openstreetmap data.
For me it provides some probably useful stats to help keeping me interested in continuing to run, so it is doing what I wanted :)
It also proves to me my heart isn't about to explode.
* Seems to just work. Connect chest belt and hit start.
* Makers app seem fine and device seems supported by other common apps.
* Cheap enough to try and not the end of the world if not for you.
* Can link to some smartwatches / bike computers etc for easy viewing of figures.
* BT and ANT+ can be used at same time
* Uses common watch battery (CR2032) and comes with one fitted already, No idea yet how long it lasts yet.
* Needs to be within BT / ANT+ range of a mobile device to record data (HR) and uses mobile for GPS. (Wahoo TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor and Workout Tracker with Memory for iPhone and Android exists which has memory but much more expensive)
* Chest worn, not for everyone
This HRM works well with no 'drop outs' and can be recommended as a thoroughly excellent product that is just as good as HRMs costing twice as much.
You literally take it out the pack, put it on (around your chest (under your boobs ladies) and away it goes!! It links via Bluetooth straight to my DDP Yoga app and I can’t praise it enough.
I wouldn't buy one of these again - had no issues with connecting it to my phone but the strap lets this down so badly. I've ended up gluing the strap to the sensor. Not ideal for a £40 sensor,
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
What I like about this one is that it has both Bluetooth and ANT+.Read more
Completely reinvented my cycling training regime as I'm now training to my very easy to view heart rate on my Android phone and Strava...Read more