Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 24 November 2015
Mine had a dead battery on arrival. Fortunately, I had read the other reviews and noted this as a possibility, so tried swapping the battery before giving up when it didn't work at first.
There's no user manual and the link to Wahoo's web site doesn't work any longer - the company told me that they had stopped manufacturing these and were just selling what stock they had left (why that means no user manual any longer I don't know).
If I were to be buying again I would go for one of the many other ANT+ foot pods.
on 13 November 2013
truly accurate and connecting with any ANT+ device easily.
The only downside was that the battery was already dead when I received it, which means that the sellers didm't have the care to make sure it was charged.
other than that great device has I told.
on 28 December 2013
The support for this product is rubbish, the item did not work at all, I changed the battery but to no avail, support on the manufacturers web site was lacking, returned to Amazon for replacement.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse