- See the top-rated hair dryers in our hair dryer reviews.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Wahl Chrome Ionic 2000W Hair Dryer
|Price:||£19.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.00 (9%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Powerful 2000 W quick dry hairdryer
- Continuous ionic effect for frizz free, beautiful hair with reduced damage and static
- Three heat settings and two speed settings with cool shot button to lock in your style for lasting results
- Concentrator nozzle directs airflow to reduce fly away hairs and create a smooth finish.
- Diffuser attachment gently enhances curls as you dry
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
From the Manufacturer
Chrome Ionic 2000 W Hair Dryer
Get gorgeously styled hair with the Wahl Chrome Ionic Hairdryer, The 2000 W powerful hairdryer with a continuous ionic function will make styling easier.
Giving you the choice of using the narrow nozzle or diffuser to channel the air flow from root to tip, you will always be left with soft flowing locks.
The easy to use rocker switches with variable heats and a cool shot to lock in your style, will ensure you can style your hair how you want and get a professional finish.
The Wahl Chrome Ionic hairdryer offers you everything you need to get a salon style in the comfort of your own home, the ionic function helps to avoid frizzy hair, and using the narrow nozzle or diffuser for stress free styling, you can get the style you want whilst maintaining healthy looking hair.
With a handy hanging loop and a salon length 2.8 metre cable the hair dryer is convenient and easy to use, giving you freedom to move around and store away.
Salon styling products for a professional look.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The hairdryer is lightweight which is important when you are using the curly hair diffuser.The attachment for normal blowdrying is funnelled through quite a wide narrow nozzle which with the power that this little dryer produces, dries your hair in no time. With the constant ions, it dried my thick hair quickly and it was definately less frizzy.
The cord is a good length too.
Because it is quite small and the attachments are not big either, its great for putting in your suitcase for holidays!
- Very light;
- Quite small in size and short even with the concentrator nozzle attached;
- Handle is rubberized, so doesn't slip;
- Buttons are well situated and hard to accidentally change settings while using it;
- Extremely long cable - 2.8m;
- Chrome barrel really prevents it from getting hot;
- I get a feeling that my head is refreshed after using this hairdryer, might be due to the Ionic function or just the brushing :);
- Removable filter at the back should be useful in the long run;
- Overall good-looking and nice quality hairdryer;
- Warranty is only 1 year for Europe.
- Main negative: The 3 heat and 2 speed settings don't provide the flexibility and variety of choice I anticipated. Heat Settings are: 1. Cold, exactly as cold as the Cold Shot button. 2. Hot. 3. Very Hot. Speed Settings are: 1. Slow. 2. Fast.
Very Hot in combination with any of the speed settings is too hot for my long thick dark hair. The Cold setting would be useful for someone who would like to spend more time styling their hair, but I never do that as I have naturally wavy hair. Using 2.Hot Heat + 1. Slow Speed seems to produce quite hot air too, and luckily switching to 2. Hot Heat + 2. Fast Speed slightly reduces the heat to make up for the higher speed.
So, amongst all the possible Heat+Speed settings, I like one single combination - Hot+Fast - and that dries my hair very quickly, without blowing too powerfully.
Truth is that most hairdryers I have tried seem too hot for me and I rarely use one as I don't want to damage my hair.Read more ›
What I am looking for in a new hair dryer is:
-a true "medium" heat setting
-a true "low" air-speed option
-good, noticeable frizz control
-not too heavy or large
It doesn't have to be a pretty colour, it doesn't necessarily need to be "ionic", "ceramic", or with "touramaline", it doesn't have to have the name of a famous stylist attached to it, I don't need the attachments, I don't need the "turbo" or "cool shot" buttons.
Giving me a decent amount of shine and softness is key - too much shine and softness are bad for my straight, thick hair that gets oily quickly. Even when air-dried, my hair is relatively soft and shiny -- it's the frizz that is a problem. I used to think that "ionic" sorts of hairdryers were not good for my hair, because the ones that I had tried in the past made my hair look lank and flat. But I have to get a new hairdryer now, and I have a hair "style" at the moment which makes using a dryer less of an optional thing than was the case with the previous style.
In January, I tried a Conair ionic dryer in the US and it was amazing. It was a model that had been brought out a few years ago, but I helped a relative buy it new on Amazon, and I used it a few times after she received it. It really banished my frizz and helped my stubbornly-straight ends hold a little curl. It was like magic, compared to air-drying or my old hair dryer. I wasn't able to get another one for myself and bring it to the UK because it wasn't dual voltage. I tried to find one in the UK, but apparently Conair isn't a brand that is offered in the UK.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this in June 2013 for my daughter now 16. This has sparked & smoked/blown up. Never had a hairdryer do that.Published 1 month ago by Hammond
Avoid at all costs had just over a year and it blew up tonight. It used to overheat all the time but tonight went bang as I was using it.Published 1 month ago by tracy marie
Pretty terrible. Works at first and then when I turn it off (often after using for less than a minute) it very often won't turn back on again, until I leave it for 20 minutes or... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
This hair dryer is light to hold & use. I have curly hair & it is brilliant as diffuser works really well. Read morePublished 3 months ago by deborah devey
I have a history of blowing up hair dryers. This has lasted so far and is extremely noisy but does the job for big hairPublished 4 months ago by Mrs F D Udoh