- Also check our best rated Graphics Tablet reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown cover including accidental damage.
- E-mail delivery of policy documents within 24 hours.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel at any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter. Transferable if you sell or gift your product.
- Amazon Protect does not cover products purchased for business/commercial use and only covers products purchased on the same day from Amazon.co.uk. Please read the Policy Summary and Terms and Conditions located on the insurance product page before buying.
Wacom Intuos Art Pen Tablet in Blue (Size: M) | Medium Graphic Tablet incl. Corel Painter Essentials 5 Software Download and the Precise Wacom Intuos Pen | Compatible with Windows and Apple
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Intuos Art medium graphics tablet is the perfect digital drawing pad for advanced beginners: It includes the Painter Essentials 5 software & multiple training tools to improve artistic expression
- Thanks to its resolution of 2540 lpi, its active surface of 216x135 mm (10 in) & the included Intuos Pen with 2048 pressure levels, the Wacom pad ensures maximum precision in drawings & sketches
- Simply connect the drawing tablet to a computer with the included USB cable (no additional power supply required) / Wireless use is also possible with the Wireless Accessory Kit (sold separately)
- System requirements: USB port / Windows 7 resp. Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later / CD/DVD-ROM drive / Internet connection to download driver and software / Corel Painter: 64-bit system required for Windows
- Items delivered: Wacom Intuos Touch M for right- & left-handed use / Wacom Intuos Pen + replacement nibs / USB cable / Software download instructions & code / Quick start guide / Installation CD
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Wacom Intuos Draw Pen Tablet in White (Size: S) | Small Graphic Tablet incl. ArtRage Lite Software Download and the Precise Wacom Intuos Pen | Compatible with Windows and Apple
Wacom ACK-40401-N Wireless Accessory Kit - Black
Wacom CTH-690 Comic Graphic Tablet, PC/Mac, Graphic Tablet with Pen
Wacom Intuos Photo Pen Tablet in Black (Size: S) | Small Graphic Tablet incl. Macphun Creative Kit, Corel PaintShop & AfterShot Software Download & Wacom Intuos Pen | Compatible with Windows & Apple
Wacom Intuos Pro Small Graphics Tablet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Lenox Sales||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Wacom Intuos Art Touch MYour first T-shirt design - you are only an Intuos away.
Unleash your imagination with the Intuos Art. It features the market-leading pen tablet technology by Wacom, free downloadable creative soft-
ware and online trainings and tutorials. So, whether you want to draw amazing sketches, share your work with friends and the rest of the world,
or start a portfolio, Intuos Art has everything you need to live out your artistic aspirations.
- Model: CTH-690AB-S
- Size: 275 x 217 x 11 mm
- Active Area: 216 x 135 mm (8.5 x 5.3 in)
- Weight: 480 ±50 g
- Colour: Blue
- Multi-Touch: Yes
- Stylus: Intuos Pen
- Pen Pressure Levels: 2048
- Wireless Support: Yes (Sold separately)
- Technology: Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution: 2540 lpi
- Reading Speed (pen): 133 pps
- ExpressKeys: 4, with application specific settings
- System Requirements: USB port / Internet connection / CD/DVD-ROM drive / Windows 7 resp. Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later / Corel Painter Essentials 5 – 64bit system required for Windows
- Warranty: 2 years
- Items Delivered: Wacom Intuos Pen Tablet Touch M, Wacom Intuos Pen incl. replacement nibs, USB cable, software download instruc-
tions and code, quick start guide, installation CD, print voucher
Intuos tablet and pen, USB cable, replacement nibs, software download instructions and code, quick start guide, installation CD
From the manufacturer
A Brand you Can Trust
As one of the global leaders in digital pen and tablet technology, you can trust Wacom to deliver high quality products for the best digital experience possible. From entry level creative products to industry-leading tools for professional artists, Wacom inspires and equips people to make the world a more creative place. With their Intuos line of products you can enter the world of digital artwork.
Intuos Art Pen & Touch Tablet Medium - Blue
Everything you Need to Create Digital Art
Sketch, paint, design and edit with a pressure-sensitive pen on a digital canvas. Create with a natural line in paint, pastels, ink, charcoal and so much more. Intuos Art is a powerful tool for creative people. The Intuos Art pen is remarkably sensitive. With 1024 distinct pressure levels, it perfectly mirrors your brushstrokes and lines with natural feel and movement. On the tablet, use simple multi-touch gestures to zoom, scroll or navigate through your artwork. Customisable ExpressKeys give you a shortcut to the functions you use most often, like changing tips or tools. Intuos Art works with all Adobe programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign all Autodesk and Corel programs. Intuos Art lets you try something new or improve what you do. With so many different views, styles, and tools, you won’t be able to stop creating.
- Corel Painter Essentials digital painting software and online tutorials included with purchase
- Connects to Mac or PC and works with any software program
- Can be set up for right or left-handed use
- Comes with battery-free pen
- Wireless Adapter Kit available
Everything you Need in One Creative Box
Whatever your artistic ambitions, Intuos can take you there. Find everything you need to get started in one package. Intuos Art comes with Corel Painter Essentials, a digital painting software and online tutorials to see ways to improve your art. The Art Pack also includes a printing voucher.
Built with Artists in Mind
Intuos Art gives you an endless array of supplies with unparalleled digital quality. The pressure sensitive pen and tablet respond to you. Depending on how hard you push on the pen, you can create variations in line width and opacity or brush effects in your favourite creative software. From concept to creation, Intuos Art is there for you.
Shortcut Keys and Multi-touch
The tablet's multi-touch surface helps you get hands-on with your artwork by using gestures to scroll, zoom, rotate or flip through documents and photos. Its four customisable ExpressKeys put your favourite functions, like undo or copy/paste, at your fingertips so you can create effective shortcuts as you work. When you’re ready to create, Intuos Art is the place to start.
Simple Setup for Mac or PC
With Intuos Art, setup is simple. Just plug a single USB into your Mac or PC. Install the driver, then register and download your creative software. It works with any software program you use and this beautifully designed drawing tablet can be set up for both right- and left-handed users.
Intuos Art Creative Pen and Touch Tablet
This art-focused graphic tablet from Wacom acts like a kind of digital painting canvas for Mac or PC – just connect it to your computer and start creating digital art with the natural feel of pens and pencils. It comes in two sizes and is often called a Pen pad, graphics tablet, art tablet or pen tablet. And coupled with Corel Painter Essentials and online tutorials, you have everything you need to create amazing digital art.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-the new pen is much thinner and less weighted.
-the contact of the pen and tablet surface feels more resistant and rubbery where my old surface was smoother, this may simply be due to surface wear and tear of my old one, i can't recall how it felt in the beginning.
-the default sensitivity is completely different, i.e I was pressing much harder than i used to for the same effect. There are plenty of settings in the wacom software to help with this, though.
-this tablet (medium) takes up a little more desk room. the active part of the intuos is the same size as my CTL-470, then you have the section for buttons on top.
-if you are used to dragging your hands all over your tablet like me, the touch side of this intuos makes things a little clumsy. for example, accidentally rotating my canvas, zooming in and out, panning, scrolling, etc.
these are all things I put down as *differences* rather than faults, i'm looking forward to working more with this thing and reducing some of the clumsiness i mentioned. After so many years of constant use of my old tablet I trust wacom sincerely for both quality and durability.
I'm PC user and was using a Wacom Bamboo Pen for some six years - very good, nice to use and trouble free. Unfortunately, it didn't work with my new PC (250 GB solid state drive for programs vs 125 GB solid state drive of my old PC - both running Windows 10). Wacom suggested a 'new' driver for the Bamboo Pen should enable it to work on the new PC. It didn't - impossible to control the pointer or highlight text for cutting and pasting etc. As I prefer a pen to a mouse, I thought I'd bite the bullet and buy a new tablet - not easy to decide which as the sales pitches are about the wonderful things one can draw rather than as an alternative to a mouse. I chose the Wacom Intuos Art Pen Tablet (model CTH 490) as being a not too expensive tablet.
Just like the Bamboo Pen, it didn't work - same issues of uncontrollability, even with the latest driver installed. I asked World of Computers in Cambridge, who build my PCs, for suggestions - could it be a Windows 10 issue? Given the PC was only two weeks old at the time and they had no problems with the mice they use when building it, 'no, it wouldn't be a Windows issue'. They suggested removing the CTH 490 tablet from my PC (I'd already removed the Bamboo Pen) unplugging all but the bare essentials (keyboard, internet, monitor) and reinstalling the CTH 490 to see if it then worked - if so, reinstalling the other hardware an item at a time which would show up any conflicts.
Just running with the bare essentials made no difference to the way the CTH 490 operated. Unlike the Bamboo Pen, the CTH 490 comes with a configurator - it made no difference; neither did switching from pen to mouse mode. Out shopping one day, I bought a £1.00 optical mouse to see if it works – it did and still does. I reported all this to Warcom's help desk - in detail. Their response was to make sure the latest driver was installed (it was) which didn't get me anywhere.
All Wacom could do was to blame Microsoft and suggested I should contact them - without giving any contact info. I've now returned the CTH 490 to Amazon who have kindly offered a full refund.
One other thing – the pen provided with the CTH 490 is terrible! I found it kept slipping up through my fingers and thumb. Normally I hold a pencil / ballpoint / pen about 35 mm up from the tip – with the CTH 490 pen, it was slipping up my hand so I was holding it 15 mm from the tip and not at all comfortable. This was never an issue with the Bamboo Pen pen – which was a nicer, rounded shape, size and weight, but, unfortunately, proved to be incompatible with the CTH 490.
This is an truly independent review – I have no connection with Wacom or any other tablet manufacturer or supplier. Indeed, I was a very happy Bamboo Pen user. Why do companies like Wacom ruin their reputation by abandoning products which worked fine – and then making a poor fist of the new ones?
Despite having easy-to-learn controls, it took me a while to get used to it - but once I broke it in and got the hang of it I couldn't put it down :D Oh! And you can LEAN on it without having to worry about smudges, haha!
The only thing I would say is lay it down on a flat surface in a comfortable position or your back will hate you. And don't get tempted to pick it up and use it because your lines will go all wonky, lol :D
Overall a really useful and wonderful tool for digital art. Super happy with my purchase.
Most recent customer reviews