on 5 July 2015
I did have a slight problem verifying my download code as many other people have experienced, but I persevered and managed to get it working eventually. You may see in some reviews people complaining that they got Clip Paint Pro instead of Manga Studio, but don't pay any attention, they are simply two different brandings of exactly the same program, as is stated on the company's website.

As for the tablet itself I am very happy, it is so much easier than trying to use a mouse and/or trackpad.
on 15 January 2014
This is without doubt the best pad I've ever bought. The control and accuracy is better than anything on the market I've tried and I've tried quite a few. You'll find after using one of these he will never ever want to be without it
on 24 November 2014
A1
on 15 March 2014
I URGE YOU NOT TO BUY THIS FROM AMAZON!
I understand this is meant to be a review of the item and it is good product but amazon have made such a hash of everything when it comes to it and it is worth spending a little more to avoid the whole ordeal.
Buy straight from Wacom!

Instead of having the Manga Studio Code on a paper in with the CD disc for the drives (as Wacom said it should be). They have it OUTSIDE of the box shoved under the sleeve. No wonder they keep losing it and sending it without it.

I believe i had been sent one which had already been returned for not having it.
So i complained said that all i needed was a code and i wanted to avoid at all costs returning it as that is not easily done in my situation.

They replied to me in an incredibly rude manner that it did not come with Manga Studios?!!! (They just needed to look at a box! Apparently that is too much for them)
And they then cut contact with me as if they had solved the problem so i had to send another email and explain all over again to which i received no reply.

So i contacted Wacom who seemed to think i didn't know what i was looking for at first. But by the third email (after a few questions such as item number) they gave me the code! SIMPLE. Annoyed still but sorted

However amazon decided they had to mess me around further. As i received ANOTHER one through the door with no word or explanation. With only a receipt saying it cost me nothing, i thought this was odd but didn't really question it. And today a month later out of nowhere an email demanding i should have sent one back or i will be charged again automatically from my card (Which sounds dodgy to me). Where was this information a month ago!? I did not ask them to send me another one, infact i asked them not to. They never asked me to return it but i'm meant to psychically know these things apparently.

Quite tempted to return both and buy elsewhere.
Seems no point in complaining again they clearly do not care and i don't want to be charged for a third!
Furious.

(Wasn't sure how many stars to give it)
on 12 December 2013
oh my days, i love it and i have also bought the wireless for it. get this if you are a starter on this graphics pad arena. then when you are ready, get the big gun - intuos cintiq.. wooo.. love this. finely engineered pad. slim and solid, does not feel cheep at all. the wireless has no lag in response. you will Love this
on 25 January 2014
I paid extra to get the Manga edition product. It didn't come with a CD containing Manga Studio, it instead came with a piece of paper with a software download code. Upon entering the code on the website, I was told that my key had already been taken. Multiple emails and nearly three weeks later, I've not had a reply. I still can't download my software. The complete absence of customer support is disheartening. I must advise against anyone buying this edition of the product.
44 Comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 September 2014
If anyone is worried about the previous reviews and the manga studio code - don't! I think the suppliers have listened to the people who did not get a code as I found my download code right inside the product box. Using a tablet if you haven't before can be tricky to get used to, but so far I'm really happy with this!
on 22 June 2014
I used to have tons of graphics tablets, but I'd worn them all down, so when my younger brother asked for a graphics tablet, it was a case of finding another one to buy. Always liked wacom because they don't need batteries, and tend to be quite varied in their function, so I took a shot at the newer lineup they had on offer.

With the manga studio software (brother wanted to get into drawing manga/anime style stuff) bundled, he's having a great time using it, and I had a good few hours using it as well, and the more recent tablets perform a lot better than the ones I remember using years ago XD

Next time will be getting a large one, or even a cintiq screen tablet from wacom.
on 30 December 2013
Having not owned a drawing tablet before I was unsure of which one to buy and after a lot of research I decided that this was my best option. I wanted to get the Intuos pen and touch that came with photoshop elements 10, autodesk sketchbook express and a couple of other handy software but unfortunately, the software package was only available in America, not in the UK.

This manga version is perfect for a beginner digital artist and comes with a very easy to use version (debut 4) of the popular software Manga studio. The actual Wacom works as a touch pad and you can also use the pen to navigate around the screen so it acts as a good replacement for a mouse. The device is very easy to get used to ( it takes about an hour to get comfortable with it) and then all you need is practice if you want to perfect your drawing skills!

Overall I am very happy with the product, I felt it was the best value for money and having owned it for around a month I can safely say that the quality and the end results are brilliant!
on 19 January 2014
I chose this smaller pen and graphic hoping it would be small enough and light enough for when I am traveling. It has met all my expectations and I also find it was very easy to install and use.
I would recommend it to a friend. I also have the larger tablet for use at home and find this is great too