on 12 February 2013
These were bought as essential cover for going on parade. Until I have worn them under poor conditions I cannot comment on their effectiveness. However the sizing is a little optimistic - they will just fit the sizes in the chart when at full stretch. If in doubt probably go for a size higher.

There is one popper for tightening the trouser ends - this seems to vary in reviews. These weren't WWK as appears on the page, but FCL so it might depend on the brand actually sent to you.

If they work as they should then they are incredible value - I just grudge paying £3.99 postage, for such a lightweight item.

I forgot to mention - there is a plastic pouch for storing them - I think it would be imperative to ensure they are dry before putting them away, but it is a uselful storage idea.
on 18 March 2017
JUST THE JOB
on 15 April 2013
My husband wore it for a short cycle ride on a rainy day. The trousers ripped in three different places. It was on the first day of use.

I guess you get what you pay for
on 30 December 2012
Absolutely waterproof when cycling in driving rain - so should be good when walking too! This is a great item and gets full marks for quality!
on 29 November 2013
was very good but after a few wearings shredded and was thrown away. possible ok for hiking etc. not working in
on 23 December 2012
The product is descibed as waterproof and if by waterproof it means that it resists a little water then I guess its accurate. To be fair I wasnt surprised that its not that great considering the price. My first experience was with that misty rain that was going all day, I was walking around town for an hour or so and when i got back to the car and took them off my trousers underneath were wet wherever there were creases (I assume where the trouser material pressed against the waterproofs). So they were better than nothing but not great, however considering the price this was not a surprise to me so was reasonably happy with them.
on 8 October 2012
(The actual product that turned up was FCL Dri-Wear Wet Weather Trouser)

PROS:

As an earlier reviewer said, surprisingly good quality for the price. Pretty hardwearing looking material, taped seams, look like they'll last a fair while.

Worn cycling on two medium rainy days and so far completely waterproof.

Pocket access holes are very handy.

Popper ankle cinches also very handy.

Even the small size easily goes over clothes and shoes.

CONS:

I'm a 30" waist, 34" leg, and got the small; they are really not designed for lanky people. Not too bad for walking as you can wear them lower, but on a bike, which is my main use, the legs are about 4-5 inches too short. I can't imagine the medium being that much longer, so if you need to protect the end of your trousers - e.g. if you are cycling to work in smart clothes - you will also need gaiters.

I've given them 4 stars though as I personally don't wear clothes I need to protect that much, and at the price, I can't complain.
on 6 October 2012
Being a 32" waist, I ordered the Medium size. As my inside leg is about 33", I was wondering if they'd be long enough. But both waist and leg length are perfect. I'm well satified, and the over-trousers will suit their intended use; pottering around in the garden and splashing water about, without any fear of getting my trousers soaked.
on 5 September 2012
No complaints here! At such a low price I was expecting very thin, basic water-resistant material. But was pleasantly surprised at thickness and quality! plus you get a carrying pouch with them. Smiles all round!
on 24 October 2012
As someone who walks a lot I needed a pair of over trousers to keep out the torrential rain showers that seem to becoming more frequent.I read the reviews for this product and thought that for the price I'd try them out to see how long they would last.
UNBELIEVABLE VALUE.
Sturdy, made of good material and taped seams.
One word on the sizing though. You have to order a bigger waist size to cope with them being over other trousers. This means the leg lengths are bigger too. I used some clear parcel tape to lift the legs up 2 inches. The result was I lost the use of the ankle poppers. No big deal!
These trousers do what they're supposed to do.