- Also check our best rated Ps3 Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.02 UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
WWE 13: Limited Mike Tyson Edition (PS3)
|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PlayStation 3
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
LIVE THE REVOLUTION. It takes blood, sweat, and tears to become the best in the world. And if you want to rise to the top on your terms, you better bring the Attitude, and ignite a revolution.
Bring the atmosphere, spectacle, and fervor of a raucous WWE Live event into your living room with awe-inspiring Spectacular Moments and a new audio system that delivers the most authentic and dynamic commentary, sound effects and crowd participation ever in a WWE game.
It was a time when Stone Cold Steve Austin battled for supremacy against his maniacal boss, Mr. McMahon. An era where The Rock told opponents to “know your role, and shut your mouth”, where the Undertaker threw Mankind off the top of the Hell in a Cell, and D-Generation X broke all the rules. Now, for the first time, relive this groundbreaking era in an all-new single player campaign mode that will make you experience the Monday Night Wars like never before.
The fan-favorite WWE Universe mode returns, giving you more control over WWE than ever before. Your choices determine your destiny as you dynamically shape your schedules, television shows, and rosters, and form alliances and make enemies on your way to the top.
With new animations, transitions, and modified controls built on the Predator Technology™ game engine, WWE ’13 will deliver strategic, fluid, and fun WWE action that plays more smoothly than any prior WWE game.
- WWE LIVE - Experience the atmosphere, spectacle and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio and presentation system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever experienced in a WWE videogame
- RELIVE THE ATTITUDE ERA - Return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history - a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution - through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed television "Monday Night Wars," including WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
- WWE UNIVERSE 3.0 - Control the virtual WWE experience like never before in the popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments along the path toward becoming a WWE champion
- PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY 2.0 - Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience than its predecessors
- CREATE AND SHARE YOUR WWE - Utilise the franchise’s industry-defining Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, entrances, arenas, finishing moves, storylines, highlight reels and more, as well as share and download creations with others from around the world
- DISTINGUISHED ROSTER - Compete with a vast array of WWE Superstars and Attitude Era luminaries from the largest roster in franchise history, including cover Superstar CM Punk, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Sheamus, Undertaker, Mankind, Chris Jericho, Big Show and Mark Henry
- SURPRISES IN STORE - Live the Revolution through future announcements, including additional game features, a comprehensive roster reveal, downloadable content and big surprises
Top Customer Reviews
My love for all things old school in the wrestling world also made me gravitate to the Attitude Era mode. This has replaced the stale road to wrestlemania story which had been a recurring, and frankly increasingly dull, mainstay of many previous years release. This is a unique variation on the theme and involves recreating some amazing moments with some of the biggest names of the 90's. THQ have also added a little something extra in the form of some accompanying clips which definitely add to the feature.
The gameplay is where things take a turn for the worse unfortunately. The transition moves (mainly the mat wrestling elements) are peppered with cut scene animations that only serve to break momentum with very little opportunity for variation or even a sense of achievement (as the AI completely takes over in most instances). This has been a problem for years and is something that I feel the developers should have either learned how to incorporate in a more exciting way, or dropped all together,
The AI itself is in general passable but not especially flexible or adaptable. Your console controlled opponents will often resort to the same moves or tactics to the point where I did become somewhat frustrated at the repetition.
As usual, much of the fun comes from the multiplayer features and to me, creating characters to battle friends has been something I've been doing for years.Read more ›
THQ have decided to go back in time and use the Attitude era, possibly the most popular era in WWE history as the game's main selling-point. Whether or not that's because the current TV-PG era of WWE is so weak I don't know but this has really opened up the game to players who wouldn't usually touch a wrestling game but have fond memories of the company's heyday. The keystone is the Attitude Era mode replacing RTWM, containing six linked story paths based on actual events from TV and PPV featuring the biggest stars from the Attitude era including Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Mankind and D-Generation X. As you play through the matches that make up each storyline, you have a set of optional goals which, once all achieved, will open up additional matches within that mode as well as unlock new wrestlers, alternative outfits, arenas and other features to play in Exhibition mode. The attention to detail in Attitude era mode cannot be faulted and if you're nostalgic like myself, you will really enjoy working your way through these.Read more ›
There are tons of old characters, Bossman, Stone Cold, The Rock, Old Undertaker, Masked Kane, 3 faces of Foley, Mr Ass, Road Dogg, British Bulldog, the list goes on.
Cut scenes, great stories, old videos which link into the stories you are involved in. Its fantastic. The gameplay is much improved from the last time I played wrestling games. Reversal moves link into games seamlessly which can create a great looking few moves. The commentary is much improved, especially during storys, often talking about whats happened.
Creation centre is again great. Seems to get more and more intricate with each year, yet its still so simple to make what you want. Its incredible to have a custom made wrestler wearing what you want him to wear, entering the ring the way you want him to with the pyros and fireworks that you want, when you want them, using the moves that you want and even moves you've created yourself, in an arena you have built yourself. Its just customisation at its best.
The only downside for me, is bugs. I've had a few crashes during Attitude era mode. Its annoying to say the least. Also had a few times where the sound has just cut for no real reason.
Overall I'm happy that I got this game. I used a voucher that I had to use pretty quickly and wasn't sure what to get, so I plumped for this, seeing as the attitude era thing was on it. Even if you don't like wrestling anymore like I don't, I think its worth it on pure nostalgia.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very happy with product and service. Would defiantly recommend :-)Published on 18 Mar. 2015 by lisamc
Great game, I got this here on amazon due to the fact that GAME screwed me around via trying to pre-order this game. *shrugs*Published on 5 Oct. 2014 by Kieron Walker
It is in perfect working condition, not a scratch on it and it arrived alot earlier than expected, very happy with this purchase.Published on 11 Mar. 2014 by Adam Hearne
Yet another wrestling game to win and conquer. If I play any more I will be good enough to do this professionallyPublished on 31 Aug. 2013 by Ms Susan Card
item arrived on time, just as advertised. Great game. My son loves playing this as he likes the wwa wrestlingPublished on 15 Dec. 2012 by Tessa
Great arived quick just as i expected thanksnot a lot of postage to pay for the item and good qualtyPublished on 11 Dec. 2012 by Tommy the gun