WOTOW 16 in 1 Multi-Function Bike Bicycle Repair Tool Kit Allen Wrench With 3 pcs Tire Pry Bars Rods
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Riding Company --- Can help to fix most problems of bike as traveling tool kit, also can do basic maintenance work when not ride, even can be used as daily household repair tool
- Multi-function --- Socket Hex Wrench 8/9/10/mm, Slotted Screwdriver, Phillips Screwdriver, Socket Extension Rod, Solid Wrench 8/10/15/mm, Hex Key Wrench 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm, Spoke Wrench
- Strong and Handy --- Be well made in steel, fine workmanship, durable, stronger and more effective
- Compact, Easy to Carry --- Mini enough to throw into your bag or pocket, with dimension about 5.1*3.7*1.2 inch, 10oz. With nylon belt loop on the back of the pouch, enable to wear it on a belt
- Tire repair helper --- With 2 Tire levers and patch kit, 1 Metal rasp, 2 Woods valve rubber bands
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- WOTOW focus on outdoors sports products for more than 10 years…
- Wide range including cycling, camping, hiking, Trekking.
- We commit prime-quality products
- We help and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best.
Why Choose WOTOW repair tool kit and bike bag?
A Great Helper During Riding
You would never want to experience waiting for help with a broken bike in the middle of no where. With WOTOW multi-function repair tool kit, help yourself and no worry about hidden troubles. A shoulder bag might be dangerous when cycling, then a saddle bag could be ideal choice to collect all small objects.
- Prime Quality Materials
- Designed to Delight
- Multi Functional to Handle Most Problem
- Quick-release Mounting System
- Additional Tire Repair Pry Bar
Specification of Multifunction Bicycle Mechanic Fix Tools Set and Bike Strap-On Under Seat Bag
16 in 1 Bike Repair Tool Kit
.Allen Wrench:2/2.5/3/4/5/6 mm
.Socket Wrench:8/9/10 mm
.Slot type screwdriver
.Socket extension rod
.Flat wrench 8/10/15 mm
Handy Hard Case Pouch
.Large capacity for bike tool kits and other small ride essentials such as money and credit cards
.Easy to put in saddle bag or back pocket or hang on belt.
.Dimension:4.7 * 3.1 * 1.2 inch (L * W * H)
Glueless Puncture Repair Kit
. Strong self-adhesive patches
. Convenient and easy to use
. Works on most bicycle inner tubes and other inflatable items
. includes 6 small circle tire tube patches
. Diameter of patch: 1-inch
Handy Tire Pry Bar
. The inside of the reinforcing structure, more solid, more durable
. The material is more rigid, inflexible, pry the tire can save time.
. The more a non-slip pattern, tire pry more handy!
. The non-slip pattern and the inside of the tire rods can be combined to another branch, fight together, easy to carry.
|16 in 1 Bike Repair Tool Kits + 1L Strap-on Saddle Bag||14 in 1 Bike Repair Tool Kits Black + 1L Strap-on Saddle Bag||14 in 1 Bike Repair Tool Kits Red+ 1L Strap-on Saddle Bag||16 in 1 Bike Repair Tool Kits + 1.8L Strap-on Saddle Bag||16 in 1 Bike Repair Tool Kits + Case|
|16 in 1 Tool Kits||✓||✓||✓|
|14 in 1 Tool Kits||✓||✓|
|1L Saddle Bag||✓||✓||✓|
|1.8L Saddle Bag||✓|
|Chain Splitter+ Hook||✓||✓|
|Tire Pry Bars||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 162 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The case was a little nice addition to keep my saddlebag tidy.
I wouldn't use this for regular maintenance though - feels a little bit flimsy.
The chain tool is effective, but a bit tricky to use and the fold out lower handle is only held in with a roll pin. However the little wire to hold the chain saves it. The tyre leavers are a handy addition and work well.
A small nylon case to hold everything together would make this a 5 star review, considering the low price maybe I'm being harsh. There are higher quality multi tools, but for under a tenner; it's great value.